Bad
Good

I love new wash but is for advanced learners so you have to be a fast learner to survive

I moved from a very large school where i was placed in all advanced classes, when i came to New Washington i was placed in regular classes upon request and i struggled! I am now a senior and have been at the school for 3 years, students receive all of the 1 on 1 time with teachers they need and in a big school that is very rare.

All of Washington's schools are terrible. They lack technology, special education help, or honors programs. The staff is extremely dated on there approach to teaching. I moved from the area after 3 of my son's went here and they were so behind other schools it was awful. They were amazed at what other schools had after moving and are so much happier. RUNAWAY.

Some of the middle school teachers are not helping or making transaction from elementry easy for sixth graders

New Washington does have honors and advanced classes. I'm currently in 3 honors classes as a sophomore. This school also has AP classes. My brother was in them last year as a senior. For those of you who don't know, AP classes are classes you can take to earn college credits. I don't have to worry about any kind of violence. I have attended this school since I was in Kindergarden and I love it! Go Mustangs!

There are no honors or advanced classes. For these services students are bused 15 - 20 miles. Education produces average students unprepared for competetive colleges.

I am a graduate of New Wash High from K-12. This school is awesome. I stayed in New Wash b/c I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else. They are being taught by the same teachers who taught myself! The parental involvement and loving care is seen everywhere from the elem. to the high school. No school around has the school spirit like the Mustangs. The teachers all make their classes as challenging as they can. I don't worry about crime and drugs as this school either. Go Big Blue!

Last modified New Washington Middle/High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.