Castle North Middle School 1

Posted April 26, 2014
Castle north middle school does NOT offer leveled classes for students. If you come from "outside" the county or worse yet the state ... You child's previous achievements are null n void. They do not look at national test scores. My child has learned nothing the entire 6th grade yr. Only Excel students and 15 kids are allowed into honors programs... Even if you child has a 4.0 and identified from previous school system as gifted. Your child is placed on a path of normalcy... Learning how to get by vs being challenged to learn more. This school is an entire disappointment in every aspect!

Posted March 31, 2014
I am a 6th grader at CNMS and this school is the best that I have went to there math is amazing! This school is very safe and all the teachers are very very nice! I love this school!

Castle North Middle School 4

Posted January 04, 2014
I'm an 8th grader at castle north middle school and i have to say that i love this school all the teachers really care about the students are try very hard to make sure they know the subject there teaching also many of the teachers are nice and will happily engage in a conversation after class about the lesson for that day there are also many non required classes to take (band, music, art, industrial technology, enrichment, etc) there are also many after school clubs and sports obviously there are a few bullies but the school and teachers take a very serious approach to stopping it over all this school is very nice

Castle North Middle School 3

Posted August 19, 2013
The school is awesome. As expected there is one totally mean girl who just about everyone dislikes. She takes a great deal of joy out of bullying people and making my friends life miserable. Other than a few mean people the school is amazing. I have a lot of friends even though I only moved there half way through the year. The band is awesome and almost all the students and teachers are really nice. I just started 7th grade and I really like what were learning. :D

Castle North Middle School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
Castle JH is now Castle North MS. I'm a 6th grader there, and I wouldn't wish to be going anywhere else. I agree that this school has students who only care about money, and popularity. But the majority of the ppl are really sweet. I moved here from an evansville school and i cried my eyes out because of the rumors ppl told but now i know that they are not true. Sure theres problems but that is at every school. I luv my teachers! I'm also in band and some of my friends are in choir. The music program is phenominal. Dont listen to rumors. CNMS will rock ur socks!!! and exceed ur expectations. Put us up agianst any other MS. and you will find that our teachers, administrators, students, music program, and sports program are the best!!! and not to mention our amazing ISTEP score.

Castle North Middle School 0

Posted December 06, 2009
This institute could be better. Much better.

Castle North Middle School 1

Posted December 06, 2009
Castle jr high was evil for me as a student in 2005 to 2006. I thought it was just the whole jr high curse but this school really didn't do much for me. I have bad memories...and the students there weren't any better.

Posted August 14, 2009
I love this school it rocks I get a good education and make cool new friends!

Posted June 22, 2009

Castle North Middle School 2

Posted August 05, 2008

Castle North Middle School
2800 Indiana 261, Newburgh, IN  47630
Last modified Castle North Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castle North Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.