Bad
Good

We recently moved from the Indianapolis area, and as any parent, I was concerned how my 8 year old daughter would adjust to a new school. She has done wonderfully - absolutely loves it, seems to be learning so much and excited to learn more. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful there, and every day I pick her up from school, I ask her how her day was and she says "awesome." How happy that makes this momma!

We are very disappointed with the school, teachers, and principal. We had such high hopes after reading all the positive remarks on here. Looking at other school options in the area.

We've moved around alot and I have to say NES is the best school I have ever sent my kids to. The principal is hands on, highly respected by parents, staff and the kids. He is involved in every facet of the day to day goings on. He even answers the phone in the office when the ladies are busy. He's approachable and a good communicator. The PAT is incredible and the amount of things they do for the kids is amazing. It is not your typical PTA, where the moms are cliquey and unkind. These are women and MEN who are dedicated to making NES great. The teachers are cream of the crop. Even the building staff, janitors, cafeteria staff, librarian and among the best I've met. I can't say enough about how wonderful NES is. Your kids will thrive here.

My son is in his 5th year @ Newburgh and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this school!!! The principle & teachers are amazing!! The main goal is for our kids to succeed and to have a great time in the process!!! They keep the kids motivated & excited about learning!! I hate to see my son leave Newburgh @ the end of the school year!! I will truly miss this school!!!!

The focus and motivation of the staff is excellent. My daughters had been in private school prior to coming to Newburgh and the atmoshpere here is much more conducive to learning and growing. I could not be more pleased.

Its a great school especialy if your child has a learning disability. The Principal now is the best I have seen in years.

Last modified Newburgh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.