Newburgh, IN

Posted November 04, 2014
Great school! Awesome teachers and wonderful and caring staff. Can't recommend a better school in the district.

Sharon Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2014
I am writing this review to replace a previous one. Even though I was displeased to find that someone had likely tampered with my initial review and removed the few negatives I had written, I couldn't in good conscience leave any unfavorable feedback about the school itself. This school has been a safe environment for my children to attend and we have had good experiences with teachers and staff who are sincere and friendly. The PTA is very active and involved. Despite the barrage of fundraisers, it is an enjoyable school to be a part of.

Posted April 05, 2012
The teachers and staff at Sharon are Amazing. They are Dedicated and Caring. It doesn't matter if your child is in their class; they all communicate and work together as a team. The leadership in this school is one of a kind. I wish other principals at other schools had the courage and strength to lead their schools in a positive direction like Sharon Elementary. I have taken the time to eat lunch with my kids and adore the lunchroom staff. I can't say enough about the organization skills and patience presented by the office that is constantly multi-tasking. Everyone at this school is warm and welcomes families with open arms. My family feels so lucky to have moved to Sharon. Our 2 boys have been challenged academically and personally. I am so proud of their growth. Their report cards have been great but watching my kids self esteem build and improve has been awesome. This school does an amazing job working with different needs that are presented on daily basis. The PTO at Sharon is amazing as well. Our experience has been a great experience. Everyone at Sharon gets a "Caught being Good" by a forever grateful mom.

Posted March 22, 2012
This is my son's second year at Sharon, and I have been extremely pleased. I have taught in several schools, and while I am now a stay at hom mom, I would rate Sharon as one of the best. The teachers and staff are caring and extremely dedicated to the students. My son is excited to go to school every day. I am extremely pleased with the level of work he is doing. The principal is kind and very involved with the students and the education process. The staff strives to maintain a safe and friendly atmosphere for learning. We have been at the store on numerous occasions and a teacher other than my son's teacher has seen us. They always stop and speak to my son, and this makes him feel special and even more comfortable at school. The teachers and staff really do put students first, and the parent teacher communication is wonderful. Any time I stop by the school, they know me by name, and are always very courteous and friendly. If I ever have a question or have to leave a message for the teacher or principal, they are very quick to return my call and answer my question/concern. We will be moving houses in a few years, but I will make sure I stay in the Sharon district.

Posted March 22, 2012
This is our fourth year at Sharon Elementary. What a wonderful school! The principal, teachers, and staff are all so focused on our kids. We have lived in other communities, so I am able to say with great confidence that this school is by far one of the best! Everyone makes your child feel welcome, comfortable, and ready to tackle the school year full force. Not only is the education and personal attention that your child receives fantastic, as a parent you are welcomed with open arms. It has been such a pleasure knowing that they want parents to be involved not only with your children, but welcome you into their school to help in so many avenues. We are very lucky to have such a gem of an elementary school in our small town!

Posted March 21, 2012
Sharon Elementary School is an exemplary school. The staff is very dedicated and caring. They strive to put students first.

Posted March 21, 2012
This is my first year teaching at Sharon. I have worked in multiple schools in the past and feel blessed to be a part of the Sharon family. I can personally say that our teachers spend countless hours doing what is necessary to give our student's the tools needed to succeed. Our principal goes above and beyond what is expected of a principal to ensure that we have a safe, comfortable, and friendly environment for our students to learn.

Posted March 21, 2012
My child is in Kindergarten this year. I was not sure at the beginning of the year if he was ready. He has excelled this year and loves his school and his teachers. I have seen first hand how much the teachers care for their students. The principal not only oversees the students, but stays involved with the students, parents and teachers to provide the best possible environment for positive education.

Posted March 21, 2012
My experience at Sharon has been excellent. I have had children attending for the last 9 years. We have had great teachers and administrators the whole entire time we have attended. My youngest child has cerebral palsy and the faculty and staff have worked very hard with her. Every issue and concern has been addressed and she is excelling at Sharon. Sharon is home to our kids, we are confident they are getting the best education and they are safe and well cared for. Proud Crusader!

Sharon Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
I am very happy with the progress my child has made at Sharon Elementary. Currently my child is in Kinder garden and has improved in his reading dramatically. Miss Davis is a wonderful teacher.

Sharon Elementary School
7300 Sharon Road, Newburgh, IN  47630
Last modified Sharon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sharon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top