2,637 students|Noblesville Schools

Bad
Good

I am a local businessman in Noblesville, a graduate of the Noblesville school system, and a frequent community volunteer. I can say, without a doubt, that Noblesville High School is one of the top high schools in Indiana. The athletic programs and extra-curriculars are top notch and, despite some other reviews, Noblesville is a heavily middle class community. I never had to pay for expensive trips, either. I'd invite you to walk the halls of this school, and you'll wonder about the validity of some of these reviews.

My son graduated from NHS this year and we have moved several times, but he felt comfortable here. Although it may be a larger school, he was given full attention by his wonderful guidance c., Mrs. Wisman. He felt prepared for college, impressed by his selection of courses offered, and overall proud to be a Noblesville Grad. They are always continuing to find ways to improve the school and adapt to its growth. Its a wonderful community to live in as well.

Have sent 3 children through this school system. Thank goodness I am done. My advice is to homeschool. The most of the problems seem to come from those in charge. Save yourself and your children. Do not send them to the high school !!

Noblesville has some great things going for it unfortunately, it doesn t live up to the hype. While they are supposed to have high academic standards, we found their honors classes were 2 years behind the school we came from. My student s COUNSELOR, was a new college grad in CREATIVE WRITING. She was expected, as a course of her job, to provide CAREER, ACADEMIC &, HR counseling as well as intervention services. She had received no training in those areas. The school district is in one of the most affluent areas in the states. It has more funding for extra-curricular activities and the latest technologies. Every student has an IPAD this year. However, the students take no responsibility for their work, behavior or grades. The teachers cannot teach effectively, when parents provide no discipline. You will not find the high violent crime like IPS school experience, but there is a reason the juvie is right across the street. Drugs, sex and alcohol are rampant. Expect to spend $$ on Class trips to New York City, Disney World, Peru, Germany, or Spain to name a few. If you are middle class, you can expect your student to receive a hard time.

This is the best school ever - the teachers are great especially the art department - the rigor is where it should be and they have a wonderful credit recovery program.

My son attends Noblesville. Great school... IF you are an honors student and come from a "traditional" family. I am really tired of the self rightousness attitudes from the administraters here. A few of the teachers seem decent. Although it bothered me greatly to learn that a teacher actually told his students, "I dont care what you do, this is just my job" ! I think he really needs to find a new profession. I also dont understand why it takes 46 credits to graduate when the the state standard is 40. Do they really care about our kids????

My child attended this school for two years (junior and senior) and we purposely bought a home in this disctrict when we moved here due to positive reviews and feedback that we had been given. Huge mistake. The majority of teachers are good, care about their students, but, like all schools, there are those that should consider a different profession. Our problems were not with the teachers, but the top administrators of this school, as well as the assisstant superintendant and counseling staff are without a doubt the most uncaring, self-righteous people I have ever met and not a one of them knows what they are doing. Good luck to you if you ever have a reason or problem that you need help with from them. Be prepared to be laughed at and ridiculed.

I use to attend this school. I hated it. Each teacher i had was unfair and disrespectful.

Last modified Noblesville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.