Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Hinkle Creek Elementary School
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted April 22, 2016
Ms. Brooks. Amazing, goes out of her way to love our kids and put the children first.

Posted April 22, 2016
I have two children who attend Hinkle Creek. One of which has a reading disability, the other is my stepchild we just got custody of a year ago. Step child had gone through a lot emotionally before coming to live with us. Miss Brooks (COunselor) has been so supportive and kind with helping my step-son get acclimated to the school and his new life, not to mention the wonderful support we've gotten for my daughter and her reading disability. I adore the principal mr. Lawrence he seems super nice with the kids but you can tell he is also firm. We had some major issues when we were in the middle of a heated custody battle for the step child and unfortunately the school because involved. Instead of being mad because of the drama they were so so supportive and made sure both our children were 100% safe and loved there. The teachers are great (shout out to Ms. Blackburn, Kazeck and Pepples) and despite what a lot of people have said on here the front desk has always been super sweet with me. They know who I am when I call and who my children are which I love. We have another baby on the way now and we are going out of our way to purchase a home near there so this child can go there aswell. (Side note: my children also attended a school in manhattan, KS and Skiles Test in Lawrence Township, IN so this isn't our only experience with elementary schools )

Posted August 05, 2015
I love this school...the teachers and staff are very friendly and helpful!! My children learn so much and they love it!!!

Hinkle Creek Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2013
Interesting... I gave a very poor review of the administration of this school...(not the teachers, they are wonderful)... but my review is nowhere to be found. Suffice it to say... it was a 5 star school before they combined with Forest Hills... now, i'd rate it a 1

Posted July 31, 2013
I had 4 kids go there and the staff has changed drastically but I remember them always being so nice and two of my kids are now in college and they say that not only was it the best school they have ever went to but that mr harrold was always learned everyone's name

Hinkle Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2013
We have 2 children here and love the school, EXCEPT for Diane, in the front office. She is consistently rude and whether on the phone or in person, always makes you feel like you're bothering her. Jan, in the front office, is wonderful!

Hinkle Creek Elementary School 3

Posted July 03, 2012
My son attended Hinkle Creek for one year and we made the decision to move him out for a number of reasons. The classroom teacher was wonderful as were some of the others, however, we felt the leadership from the top was lacking especially in the special education department. We never even received "regular correspondence" that the general population would get. Additionally, the front office staff are rude and unkind to say the very least. Every time I would call or go to the office for some reason, I was made to feel as though I was intruding and not welcome.

Posted October 20, 2009
My son is currently in the first grade @ Hinkle Creek Elementary School. He's been going here since Kindergarten. It is a great school!

Posted May 11, 2009
Hinkle Creek is an awesome school. I have 4 children, the youngest is in kindergarten this year. I have had many teachers and I think they are all great. The PTO does an excellent job in supporting the students and teachers especially with enrichment programs! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else:)

Hinkle Creek Elementary School 3

Posted April 08, 2009
I like this school but I do not think that it is the best. The front office staff is very, very rude. I thought it was me at first but other people have told me the same thing. My daughter is in Kindergarten and her teacher relies soley on the kids to relay information to the parents. You can not rely on a 5 year-old to give accurate information. I feel because of this, my daughter has missed out on alot. On the plus side, the principle is very nice and involved and the school is not to big and not to small. But as far a academics and interpersonal skills, I would not recommend this school.

Hinkle Creek Elementary School
595 South Harbour Drive, Noblesville, IN  46062
Last modified Hinkle Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.