Hinkle Creek Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2013
Interesting... I gave a very poor review of the administration of this school...(not the teachers, they are wonderful)... but my review is nowhere to be found. Suffice it to say... it was a 5 star school before they combined with Forest Hills... now, i'd rate it a 1

Posted July 31, 2013
I had 4 kids go there and the staff has changed drastically but I remember them always being so nice and two of my kids are now in college and they say that not only was it the best school they have ever went to but that mr harrold was always learned everyone's name

Hinkle Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2013
We have 2 children here and love the school, EXCEPT for Diane, in the front office. She is consistently rude and whether on the phone or in person, always makes you feel like you're bothering her. Jan, in the front office, is wonderful!

Hinkle Creek Elementary School 3

Posted July 03, 2012
My son attended Hinkle Creek for one year and we made the decision to move him out for a number of reasons. The classroom teacher was wonderful as were some of the others, however, we felt the leadership from the top was lacking especially in the special education department. We never even received "regular correspondence" that the general population would get. Additionally, the front office staff are rude and unkind to say the very least. Every time I would call or go to the office for some reason, I was made to feel as though I was intruding and not welcome.

Posted October 20, 2009
My son is currently in the first grade @ Hinkle Creek Elementary School. He's been going here since Kindergarten. It is a great school!

Posted May 11, 2009
Hinkle Creek is an awesome school. I have 4 children, the youngest is in kindergarten this year. I have had many teachers and I think they are all great. The PTO does an excellent job in supporting the students and teachers especially with enrichment programs! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else:)

Hinkle Creek Elementary School 3

Posted April 08, 2009
I like this school but I do not think that it is the best. The front office staff is very, very rude. I thought it was me at first but other people have told me the same thing. My daughter is in Kindergarten and her teacher relies soley on the kids to relay information to the parents. You can not rely on a 5 year-old to give accurate information. I feel because of this, my daughter has missed out on alot. On the plus side, the principle is very nice and involved and the school is not to big and not to small. But as far a academics and interpersonal skills, I would not recommend this school.

Hinkle Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 29, 2009
We love this school. Mrs. Chapman goes above and beyond what is expected and her structure and attention to detail have really helped my son!!

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted June 24, 2008
The best school that my children could attend! The best principle, and staff.

Hinkle Creek Elementary School
595 South Harbour Drive, Noblesville, IN  46062
Last modified Hinkle Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hinkle Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.