Bad
Good

From the office to each teacher, we have nothing but wonderful things to say. Although it is a larger school they seem to know the children by name. and go out of their way for them. Its more like a family and the teachers are very bright....my son was a good student and now a great one. He has learned to like going to school from Mr. Rausch. We are happy parents.

Amazing school with great teachers. Feels like a small family. Great PTO presence as well.

I went to Hazel Dell when I was a kid. I was so excited and happy to learn that my boys would be attending the same school. There are a few teachers, and the principal that are the same as when i went. I loved it, and now that my youngest is entering Kindergarten, Im extremely excited to see if he loves it as much as his older brother. They brought my son so far this past year, and I hope we can keep the boys here til middle school!!!

We have been at Hazel Dell since our son was kindergarten in the 2006-2007 school year. We now have two sons in school there and have been extremely happy with Mr. Land and all of the high quality and caring teachers. We look forward to sending our third son to this incredible BLUE RIBBON school in a couple of years.

It is a relaxed learning environment, with great teachers. We are also a blue ribbon school.

What a truly ideal environment to educate children. We have 3 children at Hazel Dell and have never had a bad experience. The staff truly cares about the kids and the families. The principal is a very good leader to his staff and has their respect and they shares his desire to make it a place kids want to be and where kids learn and feel cared for. I would never go anywhere else and will be sad to move on. Truly a gem!

There is a lot of fluff to this school but not the care needed to excel educationally. Everyone is so laid back that if you have a child that is average or slightly below average, no one cares about helping them acheive more.

Boy what a truly fantastic school. Everyone is so caring of the students there, It's quite comforting.

Last modified Hazel Dell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.