Posted April 30, 2014
Love the attention my students get with their teachers. Everyone genuinely cares about everyone else!

Posted April 29, 2014
I cannot think of a better school for my children. The staff are incredibly kind, loving and helpful, and the teachers are absolutely the best! The academic standards are very high, and my children feel inspired and challenged to do their personal best. Christ is at the center of all learning, and students are encouraged everyday to be Respectful, Responsible, and Resemble Jesus. What more could you ask for?

Posted April 29, 2014
Small classes with personal attention to each student. Art and Music programs are outstanding, especially for a small private school. Many opportunities for parents and other family members to get involved in the school. Discipline is important, and it shows in the behavior of the students. Many teachers volunteer to stay after school hours to do extracurricular clubs or activities. The only improvement I would like to see is more enrichment opportunities for advanced students.

Posted April 29, 2014
I was a member of the first class to graduate from Our Lady of Grace, and I can honestly say that going to school there was one of the best decisions that my parents and I have made together. I came from a school where some of my teachers didn't know my name and the class sizes were quite large. At OLG every one of my teachers knew me, my strengths, my weaknesses, the best ways to motivate me to learn, and were all genuinely interested in my walk in faith. At OLG I was able to try different sports because the school let everyone of age participate. I was also able to learn new tools in technology through our computer class where we learned about writing html format. One of the best things was that I was also able to explore individual subjects through creative projects made connections across the grade level curriculum. This allowed teachers to reach all different kinds of learners and be sure we all had a complete, meaningful understanding of the concepts we learned. The most important things that I learned in my time at OLG were my desire to share my passions with others through teaching and example along with the true meaning of friendship. I would recommend this school to all.

Posted April 01, 2014
Our Lady of Grace is a great school. Not perfect ---no school is perfect. Students leave 8th grade well prepared for high school along with being respectful, responsible citizens.

Posted April 01, 2014
We love OLG! Our child in high school was so well prepared and our current middle school student is loved and supported. The teachers are so accessible and work extremely hard to make the school the best in the area.

Posted April 01, 2014
We are very blessed to be a part of such a great school. My children were welcomed at Our Lady of Grace with open arms. My husband and I believe that they are being challenged both academically and spiritually. The teachers here are fantastic. They go above and beyond their required jobs.

Posted April 01, 2014
Amazing academic success in a faith based setting! We have many staff members that send their own children here because they think it is so special and offers a dynamic learning environment. We have an amazing music program, a science curriculum that puts our middle school public counterparts to shame, teachers with Master's degrees and can teach many disciplines, and the opportunity for our students to worship! Our students are always complimented on their behavior, their academic performance and their faith. We are committed to service, health and wellness and academic accountability from our youngest learners to our oldest, from our emerging students to our self sufficient. There is a place for everyone at Our Lady of Grace. Students, families, teachers and parents are welcomed, respected, and embraced!

Posted January 17, 2014
Who are these negative people? I guess it is easier to say negative things behind the anonymity of a website. I am loud and proud about OLG. I handle the good and the bad, just like I did in public school. These amazing teachers, staff members--I am at the school many times a week in a variety of capacities...I simply don't see what these negative people say. I see students happy to be together, no one walking alone, I hear about academic issues being solved by teachers working during recess and before and after school for free to help students, the specials teacher go above and beyond with camps and extra work, the resource department is amazing, taking students that would other wise fall through the cracks at another school---we need to build up our school, not tear it down. Be the change you want to see in the world!

Posted January 17, 2014
No school is perfect, but OLG comes close to it. We are so glad that we chose this school over all the others in the area when we moved here several years ago. The teachers and administration are dedicated and caring, and you can feel the calm, positive, spiritual energy when you walk in the door.

Contact Information

9900 East 191st Street
Noblesville, IN 46060

School website

Our Lady Of Grace School
9900 East 191st Street, Noblesville, IN  46060
Last modified Our Lady Of Grace School is a private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Our Lady Of Grace School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews.