Posted April 30, 2014
Legacy Christian School is a wonderful place for boys and girls to build their foundation of faith on solid ground. God's name is glorified in all we do, say, and work at. I have worked here for 12 years and am thankful for my friends to walk daily with me.

Posted April 30, 2014
Legacy Christian School has been a wonderful place for our 2 children to receive a 4-star, Christian education. The teachers and staff are excellent examples of godly servants, and because the teacher-to-student ration is so small, each student is given personalized attention. Quite often, teachers will show up at students' extra-curricular activities to show their support. The teachers go above and beyond the call of duty in loving and caring for each of their students. LCS is a great choice for any family who wants their child to receive a quality, private Christian education!

Posted April 30, 2014
Legacy Christian is a terrific school located in the heart Noblesville. It is represented by numerous churches throughout Hamilton County. My children have all attended this school and have excelled both academically, and spiritually. The staff are like no other. They love their students and work hard to meet all needs. If you desire to send your child to a Christian school that has a 4 star rating, this is the one.

Posted April 30, 2014
Legacy Christian School is a God-centered school that teaches students not only the basics of reading, writing and math, but also the responsibilities of being a Christian. We value our families and their children. Legacy has small class sizes so each student is in a classroom where he/she will be helped and taught. The students strive and learn so much when someone pays attention to them and shows care and love towards them. Some of the curriculum is a step higher than public education so it holds the students to a higher standard (which God has called us to do.) This school makes me proud as it has helped many people through mission work and helping around in the community. Legacy is a fun loving place to be and I love being here. The school receives great support from the parents and the kids in making it the best it can be.

Posted April 30, 2014
I am a teacher at Legacy Christian School and I really enjoy working here. Legacy Christian School has small classes, which allows us to attend to each individual child's needs. We are like a family and feel the love and support from our families. If you are looking for a school that feels like home this is the place for you.

Posted April 30, 2014
Legacy Christian School is an awesome place to learn. Your child can learn academics right long with God's Word. Teachers use scripture throughout the school day while teaching ALL subjects. Class sizes are small, so my child gets a lot of attention. The curriculum used is the best in the state!

Posted April 30, 2014
Legacy Christian School is a Christ-centered school with a close family centered atmosphere that can be found no where else! LCS is a four star school with awesome test scores to back up the rating. The teachers have a close relationship with the students as well as the parents. Parents are given lots of opportunities to volunteer and help in the classroom if they desire. When my boys left LCS, because they did not have a high school at the time, they were able to quickly adjust to their new school. Academically, they were above the other students. I believe my children were taught the love of Christ, and were taught the skills that would make them life long learners! You could not find a better school anywhere!

Posted April 30, 2014
Legacy Christian is a Christ centered school. The school tries to focus on student's growing in their relationship with God and keeping high expectations in academics for students. The best part about the school is that the students are reaching the high expectations and exceeding them. They are always taught how to use what they learn in Bible to help improve all areas of life, in school and out of school. I love that there are always smiling faces, and tons of support from other staff members, parents, and the head of school. It is a truly great environment that is set up for students to be successful. The students can get the attention they need to ensure they are progressing with the goals for their grade.

Posted April 30, 2014
Legacy Christian School has become an extension of our family. The top-end academics, sports and christian life teaching are what drew us initially, but what keeps us involved and committed is the staff and their whole hearted passion for the kid's lives. My 3 girls have blossomed since our arrival at LCS in 2011. We will do whatever it takes to bring our girls up at LCS.

Posted April 30, 2014
Legacy Christian is where my 1st grader is thriving both academically and spiritually. I am thrilled at how much he has learned and grown this year. Individualized teaching and dedicated teachers and administration assure that every student is set up for success. Moral and ethical standards are upheld based on Biblical truths to stand up against popular culture. My son loves to go to school because of the friendships he has developed and because of his love of learning both which are taught and nurtured at Legacy .

Contact Information

470 Lakeview Drive
Noblesville, IN 46060

School website

Legacy Christian School
470 Lakeview Drive, Noblesville, IN  46060
Last modified Legacy Christian School is a private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.