Posted April 28, 2014
Liberty Elementary (NJ-SP) is an outstanding school. The class sizes are on the small side, so students can receive individualized attention. The kids have opportunities at all learning levels, and the teachers are great at helping more challenged students, while still encouraging and challenging the higher ability students. Teachers and support staff are well educated, and the kids love the teachers. The kids get lots of hands on learning, and the principal and teachers make the lessons enjoyable for the kids

North Judson-San Pierre Elementary School 2

Posted April 07, 2013
Many of the teachers are behind the times as far as technology as teaching methods. For example - It is common practice to punish students who do not complete their work by taking their recess away. My children have ADD/ADHD so by not letting them exercise they are distracted and hyper for the rest of the day. None of the teachers (that my children have had) have web sites to update parents.

North Judson-San Pierre Elementary School 2

Posted February 16, 2013
My daughter went to pre-school so she is ahead academically and a lot of students in her grade are behind. The school is all about making sure everyone catches up to the students who have higher scores so the advanced students are at a stand still with there education the entire year. They are concerned about the Indiana scores and making sure everyone passes so they forget about the students who are above avg. or advanced. My daughter's teacher leaves half of her class to do their own work because she is working so hard to bring the other half up to speed. I would imagine if she had an assistant the teacher could help both groups excel. It is very frustrating because she is a great teacher but doesn't have the resources to help all of her students. My daughter's Kindergarten teacher was excellent and helped the advanced students work ahead and gave them extra material. I went to this school K-12 and feel I could have been much more successful at a different school. My daughter does like her principal, he sings to the students at lunch time!

Posted September 21, 2009

Posted May 25, 2009
I am commenting on the kindergarten site. It is wonderful!! The teachers are excellent and I love that the whole school is just kindergarteners..my child loved going and she is upove average academically. I feel that it all stems from the home and they then can bloom at school when given the proper foundation! I hope this is helpful for any parents..that felt the disapointment that I did reading the schools overall rating on this website.

Posted August 17, 2007

North Judson-San Pierre Elementary School
809 West Talmer Avenue, North Judson, IN  46366
Last modified North Judson-San Pierre Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Judson-San Pierre Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.