K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I attended this school from sixth to eighth grade and I have to say this is one of the worst schools in the area.... My teachers not only tried to enforce their religion upon me, but did nothing when myself and my siblings were harassed by other kids, even parents! The staff was friendly and kind when my mother could not pay for the tuition at the time, but then all of sudden six years later they came knocking on our door for cash (which is fine) but they decided to publish our debt into the local newspaper before even talking to us! Therefore making my family look like a bunch of dead beats.... This school does not exemplify the love of Christ and I fear it never will....

Dedicated teachers lead by a dedicated and caring principal. State test score are outstanding. Algebra students pass the ECA continuously.

State test scores are way above average. Algebra students pass the ECA every year. Teachers are dedicated and volunteer many extra hours outside the classroom to help students.

Last modified Saint Peter Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.