Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This is my child first year at this school, grade 6, I find that this school has ZERO communication between teachers and parents. Yes they send out a general news letter each week, however the communication from the teacher does not exist. The only way you can find out their is any issue is looking at PowerSchool. I would think that if your child(s) grades were slipping or they have a pattern of not doing something, the teacher(s) would call, or email you. By the time you find out thru PowerSchool, its to late. My child is not happy here and it shows.

I love this school. My oldest son has Aspergers and when they found out, they all helped to make it easier for us. Every teacher there is wonderful, my baby is there now starting second grade. I am excited about the school year and so am I knowing that his teacher has been there for a while and knows what she is doing. My oldest son, when he started middle school, I took him out because he was having problems with a TEACHER, I miss having the piece of mind I did at East! If you are looking for a new school, look no further!!!!

I love this school. My son as gone there two years now and I the academics are great. He has art, music, gym, and computer as special activities each week. They offer lots of help with reading to get them all caught up. Just check the scores for I-step, that speaks for itself. I sub for the district and all the schools are great! I really love East

East Elementary is an awesome place to be. My daughter is safe here and enjoys learning at East. I would not want my children to be anywhere else. The Parents Club is great and there is a lot of activities for the children to participate in. Parent invlovement in this scholl is amazing. I always feel welcomed as a parent.

Last modified East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.