Posted August 05, 2013
I love this school. My oldest son has Aspergers and when they found out, they all helped to make it easier for us. Every teacher there is wonderful, my baby is there now starting second grade. I am excited about the school year and so am I knowing that his teacher has been there for a while and knows what she is doing. My oldest son, when he started middle school, I took him out because he was having problems with a TEACHER, I miss having the piece of mind I did at East! If you are looking for a new school, look no further!!!!

Posted November 16, 2007
I love this school. My son as gone there two years now and I the academics are great. He has art, music, gym, and computer as special activities each week. They offer lots of help with reading to get them all caught up. Just check the scores for I-step, that speaks for itself. I sub for the district and all the schools are great! I really love East

Posted August 03, 2007
East Elementary is an awesome place to be. My daughter is safe here and enjoys learning at East. I would not want my children to be anywhere else. The Parents Club is great and there is a lot of activities for the children to participate in. Parent invlovement in this scholl is amazing. I always feel welcomed as a parent.

Posted January 06, 2006
EES is a very fine school. All three of my children have attended there and one of my kids had a problem in reading comprehension. Back then they had a Title 1 program that tremendously helped the kids in need. I had one of those kids in need and now in Jr. High she is on the honor roll every grading period. They are now extending the school and my youngest is getting ready to get out of EES but it has been a very good place for my kids and I would rate it an A in my books for a grade! Teachers are tremendous!

East Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2004
east elementary is a nice school. it is very clean. the food is not the greatest, as the kids say (just your normail 'school food'). the teachers are very kind! almost every teacher you meet you'll like right away. the kids are decent, but they change every year, as we all know. they have a few buisness' that the kids can participate in, a bank and a market. they also still have music class in the system. EES has very few extra curricular activitys. overall east elementary is a nice school to be involved in and support.

East Elementary School
893 U.S. 36, Pendleton, IN  46064
Last modified East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.