Pendleton, IN

Maple Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2014
My son is Autism Spectrum and the teacher's at Maple Ridge have bent over backwards to help him. They say you are only as good as your leader and I believe that. Mr. Lord the principal is not only a good leader and supportive of children and staff, he is also a good person. I feel like my child is safe, secure and learning all he should here. What a blessing this school is for any child. Thank you Maple Ridge for going the extra mile for our children!!!! You are all a blessing.

Posted January 23, 2013
All six of my grand daughters have attended and excelled at Maple Ridge Elementary. They have all enjoyed their teachers and principal, Mr Lord. Mr Lord is a caring and engaged leader. He supports his teachers and students in a very positve manner. The staff at Maple Ridge have been friendly and helpful. Great Job! Great School!

Posted April 01, 2012
I could not be happier with Maple Ridge! My daughter loves to go to school every day. The principal Mr Lord is wonderful. He stands in front of the school rain or shine to greet kids and parents. The experience I have had with the teachers and office staff have been very positive as well!

Posted October 14, 2009
the school could use some more improvements and a bully free school

Posted August 07, 2009
I love maple ridge elementary. The staff and other parents are great and really care about the education of the children and help them to strive to put their best forward. MR.Lord is a out standing principal and cares about his job. I reccomend the school to parents looking to move to the pendleton area.

Posted May 19, 2009
I love this school. Great staff and administrative leadership team.

Posted April 23, 2009
I am a former teacher and now grandparent of two Maple Ridge students. This is one Great elementary program. 5 Stars

Posted January 13, 2009
We moved to the district just this years and I am so impressed with the staff and the school and how much they care about the kids. They create an environment which heavily involves parents and the teachers really look out for the kids!!!

Posted December 20, 2008
What an amazing school! It has a young staff that brings a lot of energy. I cannot believe how many male teachers they have as well. With so many of my son's classmates coming from single parent homes, this is a huge plus.

Posted April 07, 2008
I love this school so much that I hate to think of ever moving from it. I have a son and daughter that attends MRE and they like this school a lot. Mrs Schnepp is the best! I also think that Mr. Lord(the principal) is wonderful. The staff is very nice and helpful. They will work with your child if they need some extra help. If you want to be a part of a great school then Maple Ridge is the school for you!

Maple Ridge Elementary School
8537 South Cr 650, Pendleton, IN  46064
Last modified Maple Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top