Posted October 30, 2013
I can not tell you how nervous I was when my 7 year old boy had to switch schools due to our housing edition being re-routed from Pendleton Elementary to Maple Ridge. My older children had gone there years ago and it had been the best school a parent could have asked for. However, after years pass you are not sure if it remained as good as it used to be. So not only did that have me worried but my 7 year old has PDD-NOS and Mood Stability Disorder in the Autism Spectrum. With all this change is very upsetting to him. I wasn't sure how they would deal with his learning or social issues. I can now honestly say that I couldn't be happier! The office staff are so joyful, the principal is still a precious caring man and Gabes teachers are challenging him with love and cheering him on to be and do his best. The love and protection for our children can be felt when you walk in. I pray all schools will and do have that atmosphere for the children. So THANK YOU staff at Maple Ridge for loving,caring,protecting, and teaching our children. God Bless all of you. Sincerely, Marlena Bradshaw

Posted January 23, 2013
All six of my grand daughters have attended and excelled at Maple Ridge Elementary. They have all enjoyed their teachers and principal, Mr Lord. Mr Lord is a caring and engaged leader. He supports his teachers and students in a very positve manner. The staff at Maple Ridge have been friendly and helpful. Great Job! Great School!

Posted April 01, 2012
I could not be happier with Maple Ridge! My daughter loves to go to school every day. The principal Mr Lord is wonderful. He stands in front of the school rain or shine to greet kids and parents. The experience I have had with the teachers and office staff have been very positive as well!

Posted October 14, 2009
the school could use some more improvements and a bully free school

Posted August 07, 2009
I love maple ridge elementary. The staff and other parents are great and really care about the education of the children and help them to strive to put their best forward. MR.Lord is a out standing principal and cares about his job. I reccomend the school to parents looking to move to the pendleton area.

Posted May 19, 2009
I love this school. Great staff and administrative leadership team.

Posted April 23, 2009
I am a former teacher and now grandparent of two Maple Ridge students. This is one Great elementary program. 5 Stars

Posted January 13, 2009
We moved to the district just this years and I am so impressed with the staff and the school and how much they care about the kids. They create an environment which heavily involves parents and the teachers really look out for the kids!!!

Posted December 20, 2008
What an amazing school! It has a young staff that brings a lot of energy. I cannot believe how many male teachers they have as well. With so many of my son's classmates coming from single parent homes, this is a huge plus.

Posted April 07, 2008
I love this school so much that I hate to think of ever moving from it. I have a son and daughter that attends MRE and they like this school a lot. Mrs Schnepp is the best! I also think that Mr. Lord(the principal) is wonderful. The staff is very nice and helpful. They will work with your child if they need some extra help. If you want to be a part of a great school then Maple Ridge is the school for you!

Maple Ridge Elementary School
8537 South Cr 650, Pendleton, IN  46064
Last modified Maple Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top