Bad
Good

Brentwood is an outstanding school love the teachers. The teachers work very hard to make sure to give our children the best education ever.

My own children attended Brentwood Elementary and then many of my grandchildren, two are still enrolled. It's an excellent school, does a great job of preparing students for middle and high schools. Some of the teachers who taught my own children have taught my grandchildren -- a really great teaching staff!

My son had a horrible experience at Central last year. We moved to the Brentwood district and we LOVE IT! The principal is very nice and approachable, the front office staff bend over backward to help with whatever you need and the PTA is awesome. Mrs. Edwards, who teaches 2nd grade, is an amazing teacher. I could tell from the first parent teacher con. that she actually understands my son, cares about his learning and does everything she can to make school a positive and fun experience. Last year, my son said he hated school, hated reading and got average grades. This year, with Mrs. E, he loves school, gets straight A's, and is reading (all the time!) well above grade level. Discipline is fair, positive, and focused on changing the behavior, not simply punishment. I cannot say enough good things about this school or Mrs. Edwards!

As a parent whos children have been attending Plainfield Schools from the start, I feel I can give a good review of the schools. Brentwoods Principal is what makes this school run so well. In my opinion, the teachers reflect the leadership of their principal. He is always plesant and willing to help in any way he can. Every parent, student and teacher (from what I have seen) are treated with dignity and respect. They focus on education for ALL the students, not just the ones whos parents are on the board of the PTO. The education my children have recieved from this schools tops any around, and I can say that from experience from dealing with other schools personaly.

Last modified Brentwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.