Van Buren Elementary School 4

Posted January 15, 2010

Posted May 31, 2008

Posted February 21, 2007
I look back on the start of the education of our two sons with admiration of the Van Buren staff. Both boys are in college now ([one] in his second year at Xavier University with a major of Sports Management and [the other] in his first year at Vincennes with a major of Homeland Security), but the start they got was very important to the demeanor they are today. They had the opportunity to be on the learning grounds of professional, dedicated teachers like Mr Chapin, Mr Haskel, Mr Van Paris, Mrs Walters, Mrs Warren and Mrs Castor to name a few. Extra curricular activities and the PTO rounded out an educational experience they draw from today. Parents and educators working together to make young men from young boys. A long time coming, but thanks for being there for our sons.

Van Buren Elementary School 4

Posted October 11, 2005
I love how her school involves me and teaches her. I would reccomend it to any parent! And I plan on sending my younger children there as well!

Posted August 16, 2004
This school is great!! My daughter came to this school in the third grade and has been soo happy! She is now a fifth grader and we wish she didn't have to go to middle school next year! The entire staff from the principal, teachers, office workers, cafeteria workers and janitors are awesome! They all truly care about the kids and it shows! My daughter was actually looking forward to going back to school after the summer break! She is learning so much and I am very grateful that she is being prepared for the transition to middle school. Not to mention the incredible fourth grade field trips!!

Posted June 29, 2004

Van Buren Elementary School
225 Shaw Street, Plainfield, IN  46168
Last modified Van Buren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Van Buren Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.