Clarks Creek Elementary 5

Posted April 24, 2013
Clarks' Creek elementary is a wonderful school and has an active and energetic PTO. My daughter is thriving here and we could not be any happier. The teachers are excellent, as well as the principals. They have a great enrichment program for K-2 which which is funded by a grant they were awarded. The high ability program appears strong too. The communication has been great all year. I highly recommend this school! p.s. I am saddened and surprised by the other review. My hearts breaks for any child who is being bullied.

Clarks Creek Elementary 2

Posted January 25, 2013
I loved Plainfield schools up until this year. My daughter is now in the fourth grade and is being bullied on a daily basis. Mainly on the bus and bus stop, but in school as well. We have been told there is nothing that the school can do about the bus stop. If I could I would walk her to the bus stop myself every morning, but I have 2 young children at home so cannot take them down there in the winter months. Unless the bullying is caught on the bus there is nothing they can do about it there as well. Nothing will be caught though because everything is verbal out of ear shot of the bus driver. My daughter made straight A's up to this point and her grades are now suffering. I am tired of the school telling us they will take care of it and nothing gets done. When we addressed the parents of the kids that were the problem we received no help from them. In one case, the mother then started telling other parents to have their kids stay away from our daughter because she was a tattletale. If my daughter is being bullied to this extent I can only imagine that other kids are as well. I am now looking for ways to pull my daughter out of this school.

Clarks Creek Elementary
401 Elm Drive, Plainfield, IN  46168
Last modified Clarks Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarks Creek Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top