Posted January 23, 2014
I love this school. There are plenty of academics for the kids. The Principal is a great communicator. My child currently has all A's &B's.

Posted January 04, 2012
Excellent teachers and staff!The school is warm and friendly and has dedicated teachers and a supportive principal. Great school!

Posted December 31, 2011
I can't say enough about this school. Central teachers and staff are devoted to the students. My kids are making amazing progress and they were struggling in their last school. The principal is always friendly and takes my calls when I'm concerned. I love Central elementary!

Central Elementary School 2

Posted April 12, 2008

Posted November 03, 2007
The teachers and staff have done wounders with our children. Their reading has excelled, as has their interest overall for learning! I am so pleased with the compation and support of the teachers and staff.....

Contact Information

2825 Russell Street
Portage, IN 46368

Central Elementary School
2825 Russell Street, Portage, IN  46368
Last modified Central Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.