Portage, IN

Central Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2014
I went to the school to speak with the principal about my child being unjustly suspended, not only was she unwilling to speak with me, but she also called the police on me. I guess these schools don't like minorities.

Posted January 23, 2014
I love this school. There are plenty of academics for the kids. The Principal is a great communicator. My child currently has all A's &B's.

Posted January 04, 2012
Excellent teachers and staff!The school is warm and friendly and has dedicated teachers and a supportive principal. Great school!

Posted December 31, 2011
I can't say enough about this school. Central teachers and staff are devoted to the students. My kids are making amazing progress and they were struggling in their last school. The principal is always friendly and takes my calls when I'm concerned. I love Central elementary!

Central Elementary School 2

Posted April 12, 2008

Posted November 03, 2007
The teachers and staff have done wounders with our children. Their reading has excelled, as has their interest overall for learning! I am so pleased with the compation and support of the teachers and staff.....

Central Elementary School
2825 Russell Street, Portage, IN  46368
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top