Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Mr. Hufford and the staff at Crisman are the very best! We are so happy that we lucked out and our kids "have" to go here!

I am a parent of a 3rd grader at Crisman and my child enjoys a his teacher, class, and school overall. The principal-Mr. Hufford is truly a caring leader at this school and he takes time out to make sure the students needs are met. I love the family feeling I get from the school and I'm glad I chose Crisman to make my child's elementary experience memorable!

I love Crisman. The principal should be cloned. He is very mild mannered and my daughter loves him. She is a very out-going and active. The teachers are great, work to keep you informed on your child's progress and challenges.

Crisman is working hard to make sure that students are learning in all areas of the curriculum. Students are required to do homework each evening and are required to read. I think that the school is doing a great job of finding materials that students are interested in and are challenging. Students are following the common core standards in all grades. I think that parents are excited to have their students attend a school where everyone is valued!

Crisman is a wonderful school. All of the teachers care about each of there students. It is more like a family environment. They make learning fun. I have an Autistic child and Crisman helped him to flourish. I have two kids and Crisman has made them go from average to an high achieving student. Crisman instills Asset Building giving the kids the foundation they need to become thriving adults.

Our son attends first grade & his brother will be in kindergarten this fall (2012). The principal, Mr. Hufford, always takes the time to talk to us at school functions, not just to say hello. We can tell how much he cares about our son, and every student at Crisman. This also shows up with all the staff. From the teachers, teachers assistants, secretaries, & Maryann the bus driver. Crisman is a great school. Mr. Hufford & the staff are doing an excellent job & it shows in how much our son has excelled. Mike & Marie

This is my son's first year at Crisman. He is in second grade. This school has very high standards and expectations out of their students. My son attended 2 other schools in the Portage Township district and I can say this is the best and most challenging school so far. Excellent staff; from his teacher,the principal, the school advisor, and secretarial staff

i am so happy with this school, we moved here from florida and they really treat my child very good, from the secrtary to the principal and the teachers are wonderful.

Last modified Crisman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.