Posted December 30, 2008
myers is a great school i am now a sophmore in highschool and looking back i would love and go back their again.I deffinately would like my kids to attend this school

Posted August 11, 2008
My daughter is going to the middle school this year and I feel she is well prepared because of the teaching staff at Myers School. Not only am I confident she will do well academically, but also she will will do well in the related arts! Thank you Myers School Staff !

Posted February 14, 2008
I would just like to say how much I love this school and what a great job everyone is doing! I think Mr. King is just wonderful. The kids seem to really love him. Not only do they teach academics they teach the kids to be good people. Keep up the great work.

Posted August 29, 2007

George L Myers Elementary School 3

Posted June 03, 2007

Posted January 15, 2005
Myers actually found a way to make my child enjoy going to school. The administration and teachers deliver a positive enviornment and do their best to make learning fun. Principal Jane Larson is a credit to the school and the community. She has been innovative, friendly, and easily accessible to both parents and students alike. I am pleased that I decided to send my child to Myers instead of any local parochial school. I am proud of my child, and his school.

George L Myers Elementary School
3100 Willowdale Road, Portage, IN  46368
Last modified George L Myers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George L Myers Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.