Bad
Good

The principal is very condescending, the kindergarten aides bullies the children and children aren't allowed to use the restrooms in a timely manner. The experience we had with this school was horrible and we now home school.

After homeschooling my son, I decided to put him in a public school. I was a little weary at first but after deciding to not let him attend the neighborhood school and registering him at Ayelsworth, I knew I made a great decision. The first few weeks of starting 1st grade, his teacher saw his advanced skills and contacted me about putting him in advance placement. The attentiveness and awareness of the teacher made me confident in my decision. :)

Wallace Aylesworth Elementary School was the greatest thing that my husband and I did for our son. His reading level go's up every week and that is great. We pulled him out of cps and put him in Aylesworth he went from 0.3 at the beginning of the year to 2.0 at the end of the year. You guy's are doing great Thank you

This is absolutely one of the best school is Portage. My daughter has went to two different schools in the district. This school has high expectations and challenges the students.

My daughter attended this school for a year and it was great! Staff and teachers are excellent!

My children have been at Aylesworth going on three years. I have met teachers that really care about their students and their wellfare. When you walk into this school the faculty know you and your child's name and openly welcome parental involvment.

Last modified Wallace Aylesworth Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.