Posted July 07, 2011
Wallace Aylesworth Elementary School was the greatest thing that my husband and I did for our son. His reading level go's up every week and that is great. We pulled him out of cps and put him in Aylesworth he went from 0.3 at the beginning of the year to 2.0 at the end of the year. You guy's are doing great Thank you

Posted March 07, 2011
This is absolutely one of the best school is Portage. My daughter has went to two different schools in the district. This school has high expectations and challenges the students.

Posted March 15, 2008
My daughter attended this school for a year and it was great! Staff and teachers are excellent!

Posted December 19, 2007

Wallace Aylesworth Elementary 4

Posted November 22, 2007
My children have been at Aylesworth going on three years. I have met teachers that really care about their students and their wellfare. When you walk into this school the faculty know you and your child's name and openly welcome parental involvment.

Wallace Aylesworth Elementary 3

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted July 08, 2005

Wallace Aylesworth Elementary
5910 Central Avenue, Portage, IN  46368
Last modified Wallace Aylesworth Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wallace Aylesworth Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top