Willowcreek Middle School 4

Posted June 28, 2013
Hello, I am now a former student of Willowcreek middle school and I beleive, in general that it is a good school, There are three types of teachers here, the "cool" teachers, the regular teachers, the "bad" teachers. I can think of one "cool" teacher for each grade level, these teachers are typically still in there 20's or 30's at most and they are well liked by students because they are like students, they don't give much work. Most teachers fall into the regular teacher category, they care about students and try to challenge them, I only know of one "bad teacher", someone who does not care about their students, so much so that he tells them that he does not care. Over all most of the teachers are good. The principal is a great lady she comes on the announcements each day to give her "words of wisdom" which are basically famous quotes. She tells us Willowcreek students have the COURAGE to be responsible, respectful, fair, compassionate. She always comes to see the band, sports, clubs activities, I do not know her personally but I think she genuinely cares. The school is clean, most students except for a few bad apples care about grades, sports, and their futures to.

Willowcreek Middle School 3

Posted October 24, 2012
This is more of a question for the others who attend or parent from this school. Is it normal to get cut from tryouts of any sports team? Just curious to how they conduct it. Not a parent, just a relative. Thank you to any response. :)

Willowcreek Middle School 4

Posted November 01, 2011
I am a student at willowcreek this is my second year here and i love it we do have bullying issues but if you tell a teacher the WILL HELP YOU! It is a great school they have a great special needs program and it is amazing!

Willowcreek Middle School 1

Posted February 21, 2011
my daughter had a week of bullies. The vice principal did'nt do anything about it, I ended up calling the cops on the 7th day, even that did'nt help, my daughter had to wait it out until things settled down with the bullies. which waas about a day after i went off on a student n things turned around 100%. So whichever school you choose you need to be involved, because things won't get done to protect our children unless you the parent get's involved.

Posted August 01, 2009

Willowcreek Middle School 0

Posted July 07, 2009
I am a student a Willowcreek and this is a great school! I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted August 02, 2004

Posted May 22, 2004

Willowcreek Middle School
5962 Central Avenue, Portage, IN  46368
Last modified Willowcreek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willowcreek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top