Nativity Of Our Savior School 5

Posted April 24, 2014
Nativity of Our Savior School is a small close knit school. I am extremely happy with the religious and academic education my son receives. The classes sizes are small, I feel this is the best way for children to learn. The teachers are amazing, my son is not just another student. The faculty takes the time to get to know each child. He has the best kids in his class and the parents are just as great. I am a single mom and am doing my best to give my child the best. The best starts with a good education. I am certain Nativity is providing his with the best for not only now and his growing and learning but its giving his a great start for a bright future.

Nativity Of Our Savior School 5

Posted December 14, 2010
I love this school for my Catholic kids. I keeps to traditional doctrine, morals and values. the teachers always exert 110%, by challenging the students to learn. the principal, home and school assoc., and church make all the best efforts to improve the quality of the school. the school offers extensive opportunities for parent involvement. great academic scores always.

Nativity Of Our Savior School 2

Posted March 05, 2008

Nativity Of Our Savior School
2929 Willowcreek Road, Portage, IN  46368
Last modified Nativity Of Our Savior School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nativity Of Our Savior School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.