PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Nativity of Our Savior is a top notch school with educators who really care about the students. The Catholic message is strong and evident in everything they do. We are very happy to be a part of this flourishing community.

Nativity of Our Savior School is a small close knit school. I am extremely happy with the religious and academic education my son receives. The classes sizes are small, I feel this is the best way for children to learn. The teachers are amazing, my son is not just another student. The faculty takes the time to get to know each child. He has the best kids in his class and the parents are just as great. I am a single mom and am doing my best to give my child the best. The best starts with a good education. I am certain Nativity is providing his with the best for not only now and his growing and learning but its giving his a great start for a bright future.

I love this school for my Catholic kids. I keeps to traditional doctrine, morals and values. the teachers always exert 110%, by challenging the students to learn. the principal, home and school assoc., and church make all the best efforts to improve the quality of the school. the school offers extensive opportunities for parent involvement. great academic scores always.

Last modified Nativity Of Our Savior School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8