PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Portage Christian School is a great school because of their biblical and moral standards. All of the teachers are compassionately invested in my kids learning skills and instruction. Love the uniforms as it takes away from bullying. Smaller class sizes.

This school is terrible!! To be a Christian school they really need to be ashamed of themselves because doing the short time my child was there they showed nothing but racism to me!!!!!! Starting from the ladies in that office to the teachers. I immediately took my child out!!!! This is just my opinion but i would never send my children there!!!!!!

It's not a "Christian" school anymore. Ever since they started taking vouchers, this place has gone down hill fast. All they are interested in is the money. Don't send your child here and expect it to be better than a public school because it won't be. Sure they don't have problems like drugs and alcohol like public schools do but there are still bullies and it's loaded with kids that are problems and are there because they got kicked out of public school. That NEVER used to happen. It used to be a safe place with a Christian atmosphere. Not anymore.

K4 - 12th Grade Private Christian School. Smaller classroom size, quality teaching staff, Bible based, accredited, state voucher approved, safe and friendly environment. PCS offers a full academic and fine arts program. Special classes for elementary include: Spanish, Computer, P.E., Art, Music and Library. Middle School and High School offers the same as well as an after school athletics program of Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, Baseball and Cross Country. PCS is located on a beautiful campus that is tucked away in a pleasant subdivision. Open enrollment begins in March. Students must be tested for placement and must qualify spiritually as well. Enrollment is simplified in an online process. Grades, homework, attendance and communication is all available online.

I am a HS student at PCS. I looked some of the reviews and I saw none from an actual student. The best thing at PCS are the students. The student body has some great people in who anyone would want to send their kids too. The biggest flaw is the some of the teachers. Now the post about my 11th grader not being able to do math is incorrect to an extent, but there is some truth to that. Our math teacher is definitly not who I would ever pick to teach me math, but she has a lot of classes to teach and the school doesn't provide enough resources. I am also invovled in PCS athletics. I haven't had any bad experiences that would not want to make me want to go out for the team. The spiritual invovled meant at the school is not a lot. Yes you do have a bible class and chapel on Wednesdays, but I feel I am not being pushed to grow spiritually. If I had a choice between sending my kid to Portage High or PCS I would chose PCS. I belive with good leadership and energized staff PCS could be rated five stars. Thanks

Horrible school, the post about the 11th grader that doesn't know basic math is very accurate. Their high school math teacher is not a good teacher. The only "fine arts" class this school has is choir, they don't have an actual art class. You should take your child to another private school or public school, Public schools have WAY more educational opportunities than this school will ever be able to provide. Lastly the tuition is extremely overpriced. If i could rate this 0 out of 5 stars I would.

My daughter is in 11th grade and I realize she doesn't know basic math but has always gotten good grades

Our family is looking forward to another great school year at PCS. And now that the school is officially state accredited we are excited to be a part of the amazing opportunities coming this way!

It doesn't meet ACSI standards and is very unprofessional. I recommend any other private or public school.

I would like to see many improvements with this school. It is very expensive, and it is very unorganized and unprofessional.

Last modified Portage Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12