Ramsey, IN

North Harrison Middle School 5

Posted April 19, 2015
I am a current eighth grader at North Harrison Middle School. The teachers are great! They are always trying new methods to help us understand the material. They actually care about their students. In my eighth grade year, my teachers have not only taught me academically, but they've helped me to become a better person and to prepare myself for a better future. The school lunches are the best! The lunch ladies are the hardest working, yet sweetest group of ladies I've ever known. Our music program, which I am in, is unlike any I've seen. Our choir and bands are very talented, and our marching band has a long history of excellence! The only thing I could even begin to consider "bad" about this school is the quality of the building. It was built about 50 years ago, and it's definitely noticeable. However, our school is planning a renovation that should soon clear up the only problem with NHMS!

North Harrison Middle School 1

Posted July 02, 2011
This school NHMS has a lot of problems, in particular BULLYING that is sometimes even administer by teachers! Just check out story on channel 3 news! Would love to see this school turn things around but needs a lot of work!

North Harrison Middle School

Posted April 27, 2010
The teachers there are awesome and have really helped my child to excel!

North Harrison Middle School 3

Posted December 18, 2005
North Harrison needs to focus more on the well being of the students and stop worrying so much about what is the more money effeciant thing to do. The security cameras are a joke. Take the recent incident in the middle school. Who are they protecting, their reputation or the students.

North Harrison Middle School 5

Posted February 22, 2005
This school gives great learning opportunities and opens a new era of things to explore and learn from it has a wonderful learning atmosphere and is a great place to send children even their elementary school and their upper elementary school and also their high school. I went there for only a year and a half but I learned more there and different things there than I will ever know and evem attempt to know here in Russellville and North Harrison even offers more electives and has an overall better review than most schools from grade school and up.

North Harrison Middle School
1180 Indiana 64, Ramsey, IN  47166
Last modified North Harrison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Harrison Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top