Bad
Good

I am a current eighth grader at North Harrison Middle School. The teachers are great! They are always trying new methods to help us understand the material. They actually care about their students. In my eighth grade year, my teachers have not only taught me academically, but they've helped me to become a better person and to prepare myself for a better future. The school lunches are the best! The lunch ladies are the hardest working, yet sweetest group of ladies I've ever known. Our music program, which I am in, is unlike any I've seen. Our choir and bands are very talented, and our marching band has a long history of excellence! The only thing I could even begin to consider "bad" about this school is the quality of the building. It was built about 50 years ago, and it's definitely noticeable. However, our school is planning a renovation that should soon clear up the only problem with NHMS!

This school NHMS has a lot of problems, in particular BULLYING that is sometimes even administer by teachers! Just check out story on channel 3 news! Would love to see this school turn things around but needs a lot of work!

The teachers there are awesome and have really helped my child to excel!

Last modified North Harrison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.