Posted October 03, 2009
i love it because it has really great teachers there they really do care about there students my grandson he loves going to school every day if it was another school other then westview we would have problems getting him up and go when there aint no school he hates it he is really learning he loves his teachers we are proud of the teachers the way they are teaching the kids today we didnt no the things they are learning now when we was growing up so westview its really a great school so they should win .

Posted August 08, 2008
Love this school. My daughter was in Mrs. Jefferson classroom. Loved every day. Miss the school. Would go back if we didn't move! Teachers and staff were wonderful!!!

Posted April 29, 2006
I love this school. What wonderful collaboration among the staff and administration. Teachers are involved and parents get answers and results quickly. They will work with parents, even under the hardest of circumstances. Thank you so much for making our experience and Westview a positive one, thanks Mr. S. Sincerely, Karen and Bill

Posted March 29, 2006
Parent involvement is wonderful at Westview! We have a Great PTO with some great members who are willing to help in any situation. Teachers and Front Office Staff make Westview a welcome place for all those in the Community. We encourage parent involvment at all levels in our school. My two boys have are students there and we bought our home in 2000 so that our oldest would start school there. Our new Principal is wonderful and can answer any questions you may have about academics, music, art and athletic programs available to Westview students. We have top notch teachers in a top notch learning environment! Stop in and see for yourself...but don't forget to sign in!!

Posted June 09, 2004
My child attended Westview from Kindergarten through half of 3rd grade. As a parent, I was involved in PTO, helped in the classroom and had a Girl Scout troop there. We moved to a bigger house that was not in the area, so our children go to a school closer to our home. Westview was a most positive environment. It is a welcoming and friendly atmosphere from the secretaries to the principal. My child has continued to do well in her education; and she was encouraged along the way. The teachers there want their students to learn and flourish. If you put effort into your child's education, you will find the same result. I love this school!!!!

Westview Elementary School
1707 Sw A St, Richmond, IN  47374
Last modified Westview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top