New Creations Christian School 1

Posted April 03, 2014
I would like to let other parents know there is a lack of supervision in boys dorm. Qualified staff member is very lax. Think twice and thoroughly check out everything. There is a list of excellent schools.

Posted July 01, 2013
New Creations is a private boarding school which has been located in the Richmond, Indiana area since 1969. They also have a Christian school for students local to the Richmond area, though the bulk of their focus is definitely on their residential program. Students come from all over the United States, particularly the states immediately surrounding the school, though they do have some foreign students. Students come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and the guy students are kept separate from the girls. I've been on the campus for visits several times over the past several years and have had great interaction with staff and students and the administration. I've been quite impressed, overall. Their property (lake, river, fields, woods) is impressive, and they have growth goals all mapped out in regards to how they hope to develop their property and expand the training they have available. New Creations is very much a Christian institution - in contrast with schools which are merely religious in name only. The administration is very passionate about what they do. It's not an organization in it for the money. The staff I observed were sacrificially serving for the youth.

Posted February 24, 2012
I attended NCC for eighteen months. It was a hard experience because I was away from my family, but the people at NCC helped me grow tremendously.

Posted November 06, 2011
This is a place where teens can grow spiritually and learn to make better choices. They have been around a long time too!

Posted November 06, 2011
The staff and everything about New Creations is designed for healing for the teen and the whole family. Parents who have nowhere else to turn can with confidence turn here for help with their teen."

Posted May 03, 2009
I attended new creations for almost two years. I went there when i had no high school credits. I stayed a year and a half and completed all three years of highschool on time and in that year and a half. If it wasn't for new creations or the staff that helped me and worked overtime for me to complete school on time i would not have finished highschool. Thank you new creations.. . . -Taylor Best

Posted January 20, 2006
- a former student
I have attended new creations and it has changed my life. I don't no where i'd be if God had not of lead my parents to put me there. The staff are very caring and are by no means judgemental of you.

Posted September 17, 2005
- a staff
Despite what has been previously stated about New Creations Christian School, it actually is a state of the art academic institution that utilizes the best quality education from all student, staff, and parent viewpoints. New Creations works very intensely and closely with the individual student to assure the level of education is appropriate for each individual student. Every staff member that is working with the student is in pursuit of the highest degree available within their particular field. I would highly recommend New Creations, specifically for those parents that have had discipline difficulties with their student.

Posted June 07, 2004
- a former student

New Creations Christian School 1

Posted May 03, 2004
- a staff
New Creations is a sad exam[ple of a school. They change teachers and employee at an alarming rate. The class rooms are disruptive at best and they have no professional social or counseling staff to help with the troubled teenagers they have in their class rooms. I have worked there and had a son whom attended there. Please reconsider this as an option for your child.

New Creations Christian School
6400 National Road East, Richmond, IN  47374
Last modified New Creations Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
New Creations Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.