Richmond, IN

Oak Park Academy 5

Posted December 19, 2011
My children attend this School and have advanced well compared to public Schools.My oldest was 3 years behind 3 years ago and now has advanced to the grade level that she needs to be.We are 110% satisfied and will never go back to public Schools.

Oak Park Academy 5

Posted March 08, 2006
I've went to this school ever since I was in kindergarden and I've been on Honor roll ever since and this school is great and the teachers are great. The principal lets the kids get away with stupid stuff sometimes but other than that it's a great school I'm on the Volleyball team, the team is great amd the coaches are awesome I love them to pieces and I love the school so as long as I have to go to school I'm staying at Oak Park Academy.

Oak Park Academy 1

Posted July 23, 2004
My children went here for 3 years. The children from this church were the meanest and foul mouthed children i ever met. When i brought this to the principal's attention, he would not do anything to the children unless they did not go to the church. When i took my children out and put them into another school, they were 2 years behind. How could this have happened when they were above and beyond at crossroads. This school is not registered with the state and is not up to the state's teaching standards.

Oak Park Academy