Posted August 17, 2013
This is absolutely the best school ever. I've been going there for 2 years and I am now in 8th and I don't know what I would do with out this school. I was homeschooled before I went there and I don't now why I didnt go there sooner! If u r looking for a school I would absolutely love to see some new faces!

Richmond Academy 1

Posted May 31, 2013
WORSE SCHOOL IN RICHMOND!! SENT MY KID HERE FOR HALF A YR..WORSE MISTAKE IVE EVER MADE AS A PARENT!! BEWARE!!

Posted August 22, 2012
Richmond Academy is by far the best school in Richmond! My son has attended for 4 years and he loves it. He loves to learn and loves his teacher. He can't wait to go to school every day. That's priceless! The teachers strive to make certain that students meet their full academic potential and good character is taught and developed in the kids. I have seen it first hand. The Headmaster is very devoted and caring and strives for excellence in all areas of school. The staff is very friendly and the teachers are highly qualified. I can't imagine sending my child anywhere else and I'm happy to have found Richmond Academy!

Posted August 17, 2012
Absolutely the best school in Richmond. My oldest child has attended here for ten years and now all three of my children are attending. The staff is very friendly, the halls are quiet, and the teachers are very professional. The academics are high quality and the school is growing!

Posted August 17, 2012
Richmond Academy is a fabulous school. I have 2 grand children attending there currently and I would not consider sending them any where else. My grandson has attended from Pre -K and is now in 4th grade. The Teachers are caring and professional they give the students one on one time and listen and work with each student. They make each and every student feel important and special. They make sure the students are getting the highest education possible. I feel the Head Master and the Dean of Students are exceptionally trained in Education as well as Child Development. In dealing with the school everyone from the Head Master down thru the Volunteers and the other students all show a respect for each other as well as themselves and I have not experienced 1 negative aspect of quality in their teaching or dealing with people. I would highly recommend Richmond Academy to anyone. You will not find a better School anywhere. They help to teach your child to excel at academics as well as being a responsible person and a light unto God. Thank You Richmond Academy for all that you accomplish.

Posted November 03, 2010
I have gone to this school since I was in 7th grade. I am now a junior in highschool, and I like it alot ! Theres not many kids in the school, but thats what makes the school what it is. The teachers are all awesome, and the atmosphere is very calm and peaceful, unlike any other school that I've been too. I would pick this school over any school in Richmond. I think that every parent should look into sending their kids to a private school.

Posted February 18, 2009

Richmond Academy
1900 West Main Street, Richmond, IN  47374
Last modified Richmond Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Richmond Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.