Riley Elementary School 1

Posted October 02, 2013
Riley did not have a day prior to opening for us to take our son to meet his teacher or find out where he would be, or deposit it money to his school account. We figured we would do that on the first day of school... That morning my husband and I walked our son to the front door and were told that we would not be allowed in the building. I had to let my son go into a building where I had not met any of the staff, or put money in his lunch account or told the teachers where he needed to be at the end of the day. My son went in without his lunch money I gave it to the lady at the door, she said it would get to him (but it didn't.) Then they tried to put my son on a bus to go home where no one would be there to receive him. Thankfully my husband got there in time to pick him up before he was put on a bus. This school does not seem to be well organized.

Riley Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
My son is in in his last year at Riley. We have gone here his entire school years. Not only a great school but the best blessing a child could have is attending Riley .The teachers are great and the parents are the best that volunteer.This is the best school that is availiable in vigo county.Mr. Dave Lotter is the principal and there is no other as good as he is. I know this is a bit biased but when you have a good thing you want all to know about it. And I couldnt be more proud than to say my son went to Riley to start his education.

Riley Elementary School 5

Posted October 22, 2009

Riley Elementary School 5

Posted November 15, 2004
I am so thankful my children attend this school. The teachers are so open to parent involvment. The child's inviroment is relaxed yet with boundries. Moral are taught and practiced. I would highly reccomend this scholl to anyone moving to this area.

Riley Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2003
I have found that parent involvement is both expected and appreciated. The teachers here welcome the parents and their suggestions. There is always an open line of communication. The principle here is great with high standards in attendance, morals and open door communication to all parents and students. The tight knit family atmosphere provides a great foundation for learning. This is the closest thing to a private school.

Contact Information

South Canal Street
Riley, IN 47871

Riley Elementary School
South Canal Street, Riley, IN  47871
Last modified Riley Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.