Bad
Good

Riley did not have a day prior to opening for us to take our son to meet his teacher or find out where he would be, or deposit it money to his school account. We figured we would do that on the first day of school... That morning my husband and I walked our son to the front door and were told that we would not be allowed in the building. I had to let my son go into a building where I had not met any of the staff, or put money in his lunch account or told the teachers where he needed to be at the end of the day. My son went in without his lunch money I gave it to the lady at the door, she said it would get to him (but it didn't.) Then they tried to put my son on a bus to go home where no one would be there to receive him. Thankfully my husband got there in time to pick him up before he was put on a bus. This school does not seem to be well organized.

My son is in in his last year at Riley. We have gone here his entire school years. Not only a great school but the best blessing a child could have is attending Riley .The teachers are great and the parents are the best that volunteer.This is the best school that is availiable in vigo county.Mr. Dave Lotter is the principal and there is no other as good as he is. I know this is a bit biased but when you have a good thing you want all to know about it. And I couldnt be more proud than to say my son went to Riley to start his education.

Last modified Riley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.