Posted July 16, 2013
As a current student, I know from experience, that this school has amazing community support, great students, good faculty, a great sports program, high standerds, high test scores, and a great sense of pride.

Rossville Senior High School 0

Posted December 21, 2009
Small town pride is the center of everything. I had a few really great teachers during my years there, but many were rude and way to concerned about some students family/personal lives. Basketball is really the only thing that the school focuses on, instead of acedemics. I was glad to graduate and move on to bigger and better things, I plan on my children never attending there!

Rossville Senior High School 2

Posted February 23, 2009
From the school I have attended, Rossville seems to be the worst overall. The lessons are above average and the knowledge and test scores are great I will say, but the staff are rude and unfriendly. I feel threatened by their actions because all they seem to want is to make them look like they are the best, they seem to care about their shiny name tag, not the lessons taught here. I have never been in trouble in my whole life besides my senior year, which i got the max term for my punishment, even though i have never had to suffer the minimum first offenses, which is strange, because i am a 3.8gpa student, who suffers the worst and gets poked at for being this, I feel like they have something against me, They are very rude and do not have any generosity. I would avoid!!!!

Rossville Senior High School 3

Posted June 12, 2008
Teachers leave something to be desired. There are a few that truly care about the students and there learning. However, most seem to be there just to get a check.

Posted August 24, 2007
- a former student

Rossville Senior High School 4

Posted April 24, 2006
Small school- prides itself on academics, but really limited when it comes to course offerings. Choral music and theater program is excellent. Band program is just so-so. Sports program does not include football or soccer.

Posted November 24, 2004

Rossville Senior High School
Po Box 530, Rossville, IN  46065
Last modified Rossville Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rossville Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top