PK-6|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

There's so much to celebrate about St. Mary Catholic School! We offer weekly Spanish class, Science Lab, Computer and Library class, Music, and Art! We are fully accredited and currently have a full-time teacher of Exceptional Children. We also offer Title I services and accept children with state vouchers. Scholarship assistance is available to help offset tuition costs. Please come and check us out! We have openings for admission in Preschool - 6th Grade classrooms.
September 07, 2012

Bad
Good

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted September 07, 2012

I Love St. Mary School. My kids are getting the best education, and I know they are loved and cared for. I could not ask for better

This school is the best ever!!!!!! I love it here it is so fun The teachers are great my favorite is Miss Allen the 6th grade teacher!!!!!!

Last modified Saint Mary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6