Saint Mary Elementary School 0

Posted September 07, 2012
- a principal
There's so much to celebrate about St. Mary Catholic School! We offer weekly Spanish class, Science Lab, Computer and Library class, Music, and Art! We are fully accredited and currently have a full-time teacher of Exceptional Children. We also offer Title I services and accept children with state vouchers. Scholarship assistance is available to help offset tuition costs. Please come and check us out! We have openings for admission in Preschool - 6th Grade classrooms.

Saint Mary Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2010
I Love St. Mary School. My kids are getting the best education, and I know they are loved and cared for. I could not ask for better

Saint Mary Elementary School 5

Posted February 02, 2010
This school is the best ever!!!!!! I love it here it is so fun The teachers are great my favorite is Miss Allen the 6th grade teacher!!!!!!

Saint Mary Elementary School
226 East 5th Street, Rushville, IN  46173
Last modified Saint Mary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Mary Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.