Saint Joe, IN

Riverdale Elementary School 5

Posted August 17, 2011
Amazing faculty/staff and community involvement!! Any student is luck to attend! Great attention to student needs. Have been involved with this school for 3 years! Couldn't ask for a better place for my daughters to get an education!

Riverdale Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2008
I am so thrilled with Riverdale I would never want to send my child to any other school..The teachers and staff are awesome. Thank you Riverdale for an awesome learning experience for my daughter.

Riverdale Elementary School
6127 Highway 1, Saint Joe, IN  46785
Last modified Riverdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverdale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top