Peifer Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2014
My daughter has been a student at Peifer since 1st grade; she is now headed to middle school. She has loved her time there and learned a great deal. I have no complaints about the academics. The staff, from the principal down to the janitorial staff, is wonderful with only a few exceptions. What I have appreciated most about Peifer is the school definitely attempts to foster a sense of community. Although parent involvement has diminished over the last few years, with fewer parents volunteering, the school/PTO keeps putting on great events for families such as the Fun Fair, Evening with Santa, and the Ice Cream Social.

Posted October 24, 2013
My school Peifer Elementary is an awesome school. Everyone from the principle to the cafeteria staff has made my children feel welcome. Their teachers are smart and has help my children tremendously. I would recommend everyone possible to enroll their hearts in this school. Great job,,, Thankful and appreciative parent

Posted April 24, 2010
A fantastic combination of great teachers, great staff, great parents, and most of all - great students!

Posted October 07, 2009
Peifer Elementary is a wonderful school. The principal hands down is beyond fantastic!!! He is assertive but considerate and has a great sense of humor. The other teachers are all personable and show a real committment in teaching our children!

Peifer Elementary School 2

Posted July 26, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
thid is the greatest most caring school I have experienced with my special needs daughter.

Posted February 22, 2008
I think Peifer is an outstanding school, very impressed by the quality of learning my daughter is in Kindergarten and has learned so much i feel that other schools in the area still focus on preschool activities and Peifer is very much focused on education and learning things in the proper order. Great school !

Posted October 22, 2007
I feel that Peifer School is one of the best elementary schools in the area. The Principal and staff are great with students and parents alike. Most of the teachers are concerned with the students and their needs, academically and personally. The assistance provided to special needs children through the WestLake Program is exceptional, with a strong teaching staff and caring assistants. I have been involved with school systems in this area, both private and public for over 25 years as a parent and grandparent and I say,'Great job!'

Posted August 19, 2007
We are about to begin our fourth year at Peifer, and from the start I've been impressed with the quality of education in comparison with other area schools. Our principle is concerned with all areas of student life from academic to social and does everything within his power to promote a safe and friendly environment for his students. I'm very pleased with Peifer School.

Peifer Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2007
I would have to agree that it would be best to stay very aware of what is happening at Peifer School. The principal is much more concerned with tooting his own horn than realizing there are sometimes serious issues to address. I didn't believe it until I experienced it first hand.

Peifer Elementary School
1824 South Cline Avenue, Schererville, IN  46375
Last modified Peifer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peifer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.