Bad
Good

My daughter has been a student at Peifer since 1st grade; she is now headed to middle school. She has loved her time there and learned a great deal. I have no complaints about the academics. The staff, from the principal down to the janitorial staff, is wonderful with only a few exceptions. What I have appreciated most about Peifer is the school definitely attempts to foster a sense of community. Although parent involvement has diminished over the last few years, with fewer parents volunteering, the school/PTO keeps putting on great events for families such as the Fun Fair, Evening with Santa, and the Ice Cream Social.

My school Peifer Elementary is an awesome school. Everyone from the principle to the cafeteria staff has made my children feel welcome. Their teachers are smart and has help my children tremendously. I would recommend everyone possible to enroll their hearts in this school. Great job,,, Thankful and appreciative parent

A fantastic combination of great teachers, great staff, great parents, and most of all - great students!

Peifer Elementary is a wonderful school. The principal hands down is beyond fantastic!!! He is assertive but considerate and has a great sense of humor. The other teachers are all personable and show a real committment in teaching our children!

thid is the greatest most caring school I have experienced with my special needs daughter.

I think Peifer is an outstanding school, very impressed by the quality of learning my daughter is in Kindergarten and has learned so much i feel that other schools in the area still focus on preschool activities and Peifer is very much focused on education and learning things in the proper order. Great school !

I feel that Peifer School is one of the best elementary schools in the area. The Principal and staff are great with students and parents alike. Most of the teachers are concerned with the students and their needs, academically and personally. The assistance provided to special needs children through the WestLake Program is exceptional, with a strong teaching staff and caring assistants. I have been involved with school systems in this area, both private and public for over 25 years as a parent and grandparent and I say,'Great job!'

We are about to begin our fourth year at Peifer, and from the start I've been impressed with the quality of education in comparison with other area schools. Our principle is concerned with all areas of student life from academic to social and does everything within his power to promote a safe and friendly environment for his students. I'm very pleased with Peifer School.

I would have to agree that it would be best to stay very aware of what is happening at Peifer School. The principal is much more concerned with tooting his own horn than realizing there are sometimes serious issues to address. I didn't believe it until I experienced it first hand.

I am a parent concern with quality education and positive environment that's culturally sensitive with dedicated and knowledgable teacher's all of which I found at Peifer. My children have been at Peifer for over five years and very please with their academic performance and quality of education and professionalism of staff. The priniciple is awesome and concerns with providing an excellent educational/academic envirnoment. Thanks to the principle and teachers at Peifer for you commitment our children and their education. Mrs. Linda Black

Last modified Peifer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.