Posted June 25, 2014
I transferred my child from the Floyd County district, before school started the counselor, Mr. Rieger had called me and wanted to go over my child's schedule. He took the time to look at her test scores and classes from the 8th grade and recommended some changes. Having two children graduate high school, I had never experienced anyone caring enough, and taking the time to see that my child would receive the best education possible. I was VERY impressed!! Like all schools they have some teachers who do not like their jobs. STAFF.... "No Child Left Behind" your assessment model that is reported to the US Department of Education please follow through!! When a child fails a test please care enough, and not leave them behind!!

Posted June 25, 2014

Silver Creek High School 1

Posted February 05, 2009

Silver Creek High School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
The school staff is great. However the school needs a major improvement on the inside. The school is old & outdated

Posted January 22, 2008

Silver Creek High School 0

Posted November 09, 2007
That school needs alot of improvement.. there is not much discipline there, kids dont want to behave and there are gaps between the teachers and student.. there is no real collection.

Posted April 30, 2007

Posted June 07, 2005
Parents at Silver Creek do help out alot, by choice, and it is a really great school for your child to attend mainly because there are alot of sports and clubs, and the teachers really care. And what child doesn't want to go to a school where the teachers and the community is fully behind them. It doesn't matter who you are, all that matters is you try. This is a great place for a kid to suceed and acheive any goal they please!

Posted June 08, 2004
- a former student
SCHS teachers are dedicated and driven to ensure that student receive the highest quality education that they can possibly provide. The gifted and special education programs are used by all of the surrounding area schools. As a former student of SCHS, I would feel extremely comfortable allowing my children to attend this fantastic school. SCHS gave me more than any other high school I have ever heard of . . . The lifelong love of learning. Since leaving SCHS, I went on to become Chief Security Officer of a software development company at the age of 27.

Silver Creek High School
557 Renz Avenue, Sellersburg, IN  47172
Last modified Silver Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.