Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Silver Creek Middle School 1

Posted January 25, 2016
Saw a teenager getting in the bus with a blue mohawk. Not the first punk with a mohawk I've seen there. Used to be a well respected school system but going down hill. They need to raise their standards. Adopt a dress code!

Silver Creek Middle School 3

Posted January 15, 2016
I would like to say something positive but it's hard to look past the fact that it is acceptable for a sixth grader to wear a neon pink Mohawk to school everyday.

Posted February 23, 2014
My children love this school. Everything about it is wonderful. We just came back from the "orange and blue" blowout. An event where the faculty plays the students. There was so much going on and we had a blast.

Posted August 03, 2013
siler creek middle school and it is amazing an it has good food and good teachers

Silver Creek Middle School 1

Posted December 05, 2009
Do your kid a favour. Don't send them here. Ever.

Silver Creek Middle School 4

Posted September 22, 2006
We found that all of the teacheres our son has this year have been very engaging and encouraging. The courses of study are interesting and well taught. We have been very pleased with the school. His math teacher works very hard to make his room a comfotable, warm learning environment and the Tech Ed teacher is very excited about the program and teaching it. His music teacher is a very encouraging and wise man with great advise. It has been a very positive experience for all of us.

Silver Creek Middle School 3

Posted January 04, 2006
Would really like to see a Football program added. We are the only school in area without football team. Hope the Tennis Program is not reason why we are not pushing for football team!

Silver Creek Middle School

Posted July 16, 2005
I wish the school would stick with the dress code. I found they are harsh about wearing sandals. I passed a child wearing a spiked dog collar with red spay painted hair during a visit. I would considered that a distraction. It's a good school for a public school, however it's getting some ruff children. I noticed the police at every dance and also during the school year taking a child out in cuffs. I suppose that's out of their controlled, but it did make check into private schools.

Posted April 23, 2003
I attended this school, my mother and my children attended as well. I feel that all members of my family received a great education here. We also have a vast number of great memories that we cherish. As we move into the future in a new building, I know that the standards will remain high as always. My husband and I have served as substitute teachers here also, and agree that SCJH is the best school in the system!

Silver Creek Middle School
495 North Indiana Avenue, Sellersburg, IN  47172
Last modified Silver Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.