Silver Creek Middle School 5

Posted February 23, 2014
My children love this school. Everything about it is wonderful. We just came back from the "orange and blue" blowout. An event where the faculty plays the students. There was so much going on and we had a blast.

Silver Creek Middle School 5

Posted August 03, 2013
siler creek middle school and it is amazing an it has good food and good teachers

Silver Creek Middle School 1

Posted December 05, 2009
Do your kid a favour. Don't send them here. Ever.

Posted August 11, 2009

Posted August 24, 2007

Posted September 22, 2006
We found that all of the teacheres our son has this year have been very engaging and encouraging. The courses of study are interesting and well taught. We have been very pleased with the school. His math teacher works very hard to make his room a comfotable, warm learning environment and the Tech Ed teacher is very excited about the program and teaching it. His music teacher is a very encouraging and wise man with great advise. It has been a very positive experience for all of us.

Silver Creek Middle School 3

Posted January 04, 2006
Would really like to see a Football program added. We are the only school in area without football team. Hope the Tennis Program is not reason why we are not pushing for football team!

Silver Creek Middle School 0

Posted July 16, 2005
I wish the school would stick with the dress code. I found they are harsh about wearing sandals. I passed a child wearing a spiked dog collar with red spay painted hair during a visit. I would considered that a distraction. It's a good school for a public school, however it's getting some ruff children. I noticed the police at every dance and also during the school year taking a child out in cuffs. I suppose that's out of their controlled, but it did make check into private schools.

Silver Creek Middle School
495 North Indiana Avenue, Sellersburg, IN  47172
Last modified Silver Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top