Posted September 11, 2013
We love St Paul. The teachers,principal, and curriculum are fantastic! There is no better sense of community than at this school. Everyone truly cares bout everyone else.

Posted September 04, 2012
We have sent both of our children to St. Paul Catholic School and are glad we did! It has a wonderful feeling of family, community, and spirituality. Both of our children have excelled academically because of the guidance they were given by their teachers to become lifelong learners.

Saint Paul School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
This school is great with one exception. If your child is way above average they view that as a dicipline problem. They have no idea how to deal with children that don't fit into their safe little pigeon holes.

Posted May 15, 2009
My kids 11 and 7 have been at St. Paul's since kindergarten. The school is wonderful The test results speak for themselves. The Teachers really care about the kids, and it has been great having them there. I am currently trying to decide whether to keep them in private school after 6th grade, and I can tell you the public schools test results really scare me. I grew up in Public School in the South end of Louisville, and I didn't feel that my education was any worse than those going to Trinity or St. X, but the test results say different. Not sure what I will do yet.

Posted March 08, 2007
My children have always encountered nothing but love, and understanding from the teachers and the administration. I would never dream of sending them somewhere else.

Posted July 11, 2004
I feel very blessed that my children (kindergarten and second grade) have the opportunity to attend a school where the teachers genuinely care for the educational and spiritual education and growth of each child. Our children need all the support and guidance in becoming prepared for the world we live in today. I feel confident they are receiving a strong moral foundation to aid them in their life's journey ahead.

Posted September 09, 2003
St. Paul School has provided my fifth grader with a solid foundation of basic skills in a nurturing, safe, and Christian environment. Teachers and staff are talented, caring, and creative educators.

Posted August 25, 2003

Saint Paul School
105 Saint Paul Street, Sellersburg, IN  47172
Last modified Saint Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Paul School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top