PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

my kids were on the waiting list for this school due to this school being smaller and not just another big public school to get lost in. they needed more one on one from teachers. their grades went up here..not they were terrible but communication with parents and teachers for us has been right on which has allowed us to know what is going on or not going on... this school has worked for us. i never hear ..we just dont have the time. .there have been some behavior issues out of other students but i dont hear of many kids like i did at their past school. and if i contact a teacher over it ..well it has been taken care of that day. very thankful to have found this school

I like the school as far as the academics go but there is way to much bullying that goes on in the school. I don't understand why no disciplinary action is ever taken . My daughter and nephew both have told me on several occasions about kids being bullied. This really needs to be addressed!

The academics are terrible. The extra-curricular opportunities are ok if you mean basketball, but don't expect to win. Basketball is much more important here than education. The administration is very rude to students, teachers, and parents unless they are wealthy. If you have an above average income, your children will be treated like royalty. The administration undermines the authority of the teachers so that there can be no discipline or control of a classroom. This makes it impossible to educate.

This school saved my kids from going down the wrong road My oldist was 14 and headed wat down the wrong road and my 13 @ the time was soon after following the same path and we owe That school and the wonderfull staff and teachers they were our saving grace for my kids god led us there and gave us RCCA Thank You Diw D. O'Neal III

I am a former graduate of the school from way back in the 80's, as well as a current parent of 2 students. The school has invested alot of their love and time in all 3 of us! The difference you feel is with the teachers, you get a real feeling of caring for every student. In reply to July07 about the school pushing their doctrine I disagree. The school only teaches the truth of the Bible and encourages students to READ it for themselves so they will know what they believe themselves! This is what I was taught, and what my kids are being taught. Why did you enroll your child in a Christian school if you didn't expect to have Bible study? As for the kids behavior, the school does not claim to take the place of parents in raising your kids, so we as parents should teach them!

i go there and the teachers are awesome

I transferred my child to this school from public school. I like the smaller class sizes and their willingness to work with your child, academically and behaviorally. I used to feel like my child was just a number in the public school system. There was no communication with parents unless the parent initiated it. At RCCA, I always know how my child is doing (sometimes to the point of being too much information, if that is possible). I recommend this school to parents who feel their child needs a little extra guidance and attention.

this school is not very good and my daughter does not learn anything at all during the day.

Academics much better than public school attended. There is a great opportunity for advancement of advanced students. Test scores of the advanced students who have gone to this school their whole lives are very high - in the top 1 to 10 percent nationally.

The percentage of special needs students at Rock Creek is much higher than that of the public school. There are also honors classes and dual credit classes available at Rock Creek for the honors students.

Last modified Rock Creek Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12