Wapahani High School 1

Wapahani High School 4

Posted September 20, 2006

Posted May 26, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from wapahani in 2004 and my mom and all my family as my boyfriend and all his family it is truly a great school and they have great lunches bt on a serious matter I am going to send me children there it is a very respectfull school and I would recomend this school over any other school ex. southside and central.

Posted March 17, 2006
My child is a 9th grader this year and I am very pleased with the personal attention given to her. Teachers here take the extra time with the students to make sure they understand what is expected of them and what they can accomplish.

Posted March 13, 2006

Wapahani High School 2

Posted October 27, 2004

Wapahani High School
10401 E County Road 167 South, Selma, IN  47383
Last modified Wapahani High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wapahani High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.