Seymour, IN

Posted April 24, 2014
This is the best school in Southern Indiana, bar none! We have teachers who truly care about children. We strive to help children excel. There is many personal one on one contacts made with parents as to how children are doing in class. You won't find that anywhere else. Children get a lot of one on one time with the teachers as we'll. I have experience as a parent of a student and as a teacher at SCA. I love teaching and I care about the welfare and advancement of ALL of my students. If a Christian environment and a professional teaching staff are what you're looking for, then look no further. This is where you ought to be.

Posted September 19, 2013
Our school has a 30 year history. With its christian heritage and academic excellence, Seymour Christian Academy has become stronger with each year. We have an incredible staff who give unconditionally. They work hard even when the clock stops their pay. They are teachers and learners. They continue to push their selves to higher education to be relevant always in this day and age. Seymour Christian Academy works diligently to create leaders in each student. Our motto is 'Creating leaders in a Christ-centered environment'.

Posted August 27, 2013
I know SCA is a wonderful school full of caring compassionate teachers and staff members. SCA has been a part of my life for 12 years. I love teaching and am glad to be a part. I recommend you try SCA and make it the place for your child's education.

Posted August 12, 2012
I am a teacher at SCA and proud to be one. My job is more of a love and a passion-than it is a job. I love my students. Every single student I have taught over the past 7 years has a special place in my heart. Not only do I love my students, but I love to teach. I strive very hard to make sure my students understand what is being taught to them. I love to see that look of I got it! I understand now! I work very hard at finding and using exciting teaching methods. I spend much of my personal time looking for ways to help students who are struggling. I never give up. I am truly blessed to be part of the staff at SCA. I feel we (the staff) set very high personal goals and work diligently to achieve them. I work continuously to better my education. I am proud to be a Panther. I am proud that we are getting accredited with the state of Indiana. I am proud of that fact that 95% of our students go to college. I am proud of our hard working staff, students, and parents. So much to be proud of.

Posted August 10, 2012
I am the music teacher at SCA. I have a B.A. in Music, and have served as a Music Minister for 12 years, and I also have my own piano studio where I have taught over 200 students in the past 12 years as well. It is an honor and a privilege to teach in a Christian school, and I am thankful for the sacrifice so many people make in order to have this quality Christian education for their children. I am a graduate of the public school system in the metro Washington D.C. area. While I did receive a quality education, I would have given everything I could have at that time to be able to attend a private Christian school rather than be another number in the public school system. Who cares if a teacher has as many degrees as a thermometer, if they do not even care about the child? Public school teachers in general are much more concerned about their pay checks and their school's I-STEP scores than they are about truly loving the children in their charge. This is not the case at SCA. We as teachers LOVE these kids, and we pour love and compassion into them....and I can speak for myself in saying that my music students some of the performers I have ever seen.

Posted August 10, 2012
I love SCA! The academic program is second to none. I love the fact that all students are encouraged to take the SAT. I'm thankful for the qualified and caring teachers. I'm so glad that my child has the opportunity to be in a truly Christ-centered environment. Thank you teachers and staff for making SCA possible for our family!

Posted August 10, 2012
I am currently a high school student at SCA, and I have had the wonderful opportunity of going to SCA from Kindergarten until now. I cannot express how thankful I am for such a wonderful school. This school has pushed me above and beyond what I ever though I could be. The teachers care about the students, and work tirelessly to make sure that they reach their dreams and aspirations. The one on one time with the teachers is something that I am personally so grateful for. When there is a problem or concern, the teachers never neglect the issue. They always try to find a remedy to any situation that any student may have. The Christian atmosphere makes learning and interacting easy and stress-free. You never have to worry about crude or inappropriate language, or anything of the matter. Kids are never ridiculed for race, color, or what they believe. The teachers stick strictly to what the Bible says and nothing else. This is truly a CHRISTIAN school, and I have personally been blessed by Seymour Christian Academy.

Posted August 10, 2012
All three of my children have been blessed to be able to go to Seymour Christian Academy, and will soon all be graduates of this school. I would have it no other way. My children have had the best education in a Christ-centered environment. Due to my job, I have been surrounded by the public world of education. This has encouraged me all the more to make sure that my children never have to go to a public school at any time of their life. I have worked multiple jobs just to make certain that my kids never have to face the sin that goes on in today's schools. I am thankful for the Christian atmosphere that my kids have been blessed to learn in. Thank you, Seymour Christian Academy!!!

Posted August 10, 2012
I am a graduate of Seymour Christian Academy. Since graduating I completed my Associates Degree, an currently in a 4 year university pursuing my Bachelors Degree. Not one time have I encountered resistance or any opposition at all with my diploma from SCA. As a matter of fact, I was more prepared for college after graduation than most of my classmates. The teachers at SCA are highly qualified, caring, and truly interested in their students' success. There is absolutely no question in question in my mind as to where my children will attend school. The teacher/student ratio, curriculum, and Christ centered environment make this school the obvious choice for private schooling in the Seymour area!

Posted August 10, 2012
Seymour Christian Academy is a wonderful school! I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to send my children into a wholesome, Christian enviroment with high quality academics! I am pleased that the same values my husband and I are instilling in our children are being reinforced during school hours. The teachers care not only about my child's academics, but for their spiritual well being. Thank you S.C.A. for being a light in our community!

Seymour Christian Academy
301 Indianapolis Ave Box 863, Seymour, IN  47274
Last modified Seymour Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Seymour Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top