Bad
Good

Tri-Central high school...their motto is "Small School, Big Results". I would change it to "Small School, Few Results". Many of their great teachers have left and been replaced with brand new teachers who lack experience. The guidance counselor is harsh, rude, and not encouraging to students at all. We have been very disappointed with this small school and wish we had chosen Eastern instead. I would say this school is below average, at best.

TC is a great school with a small, close knit family like atmosphere. They have done an excellent job with their AP classes.

Tri-Central is a great small school with caring teachers and staff! All 3 of my children graduated from Tri-Central and were well prepared for college. My youngest took advantage of the AP classes and started out with 9 credits for college. The board does an awesome job now that some administration has been changed for the better. I would highly recommend this school. Also there are TONS on extra curricular activities that aren't athletic. Spellbowl, Ecology Club are just a sample.

This was a great school for a long time, but the current administration is not improving. Our testing scores are down, student, teacher and parent moral is down thanks to the principal and current school board. maybe we do need a change. The students of T.C. deserve to be at the top again, they deserve it!!!

Last year I went to this school, but, unfortunatly I transfered this year to a new school. I find that I really do miss the staff and students from this excellent school. The small feeling of the school really helps you to feel a sense of belonging. Most of the teachers here have wonderful ways of teaching that helps kids to understand the material. Most discipline problems are resolved immediatly. The principal here is also very nice. I especially liked the band program at this school.

I am a former student and I must say that Tri-Central Jr/Sr. High School is way behind in its curriculum. The elementary school is wonderful though.

This school has that small school feel which is great! you can know all the students and the teachers which makes the school closer together. We also have some great teachers who have been there for the longest time and really know what they are doing!

I love this school, although the lunches are reptitive and not very tasty. Some of the teachers are very old and are losing there touch . Overall this school is a good educatinal facility.

Last modified Tri Central Middle-High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.