Bad
Good

I LOVE William F. Loper Elementary School because they employ the most caring, personable, intelligent teachers of any school I have ever been in contact with. (My daughter being an educator on the administration level, not employed at Loper, I think says allot). I Love Love Love their principal Sally Vaught! The vice principal Jarrod Burns is the most caring, concerned, and wonderful child advocate I have ever known,apart from my very own daughter of course! I Love this school and would recommend it to any and ALL parents!

Hi! I just moved here from Greensburg In. My son likes Loper School his teacher is real good with him. The Schools Principal is on top of things and the School is nice and clean. There should be more for the kids to do. But I have to amite that Loper is got more then Greensburg does. I like the phone calls we get when something is going on. That is one thing Greensburg don't do. Keep up the good work. Mary

Hello, Being new to the town and school district, it has been disappointing in the area of extracurricular/after school activities and sports for this elementary school. We came from a school that offered tons of activities for the children, and it's a big let down. In comparing test scores and ratios, Loper actually scored higher than our previous school, so that was a plus. I can not comment on the staff, as I really don't know them. Our son is happy and likes his teacher, another plus. Our family only wishes there were more for the children to be involved in.

Last modified William F Loper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.