South Bend, IN

Jackson Intermediate Center 1

Posted May 27, 2014
Reading the reviews were interesting, but then again they are very old! I wouldn't recommend this school to any parent. I wish someone would have informed me of.the way they treat the kids. The staff bully and verbally abuses kids! Both principles cover up and make excuses for their staff behavior! Don't make your children suffer like mine did!

Jackson Intermediate Center 2

Posted August 26, 2010
As the parent of a former student (spent 1 yr), I am thankful he is no longer there. The staff is friendly, but the level of education is well below par. The test scores prove it. A's seem to be handed out freely. My son was even given back work to improve his grade! At an honor roll ceremony, the principle told the kids the goal was to improve state test scores by 3 pts, so a larger majority of them would be passing the test. If you are on the honor roll you should be scoring in the 90's, not just passing!

Jackson Intermediate Center 1

Posted May 18, 2009

Jackson Intermediate Center 0

Posted September 30, 2008
Wow What a wonderful School!! My child went to a nearby school for the first 5 years of her education, She was near failing for the last year. She now attends Jackson, never misses a day, and is in the band and plays soccer, oh yeah and on Honor roll, Why is SBCSC so much better for her?? She is a Student, a friend and a cared for child in this system, not a number on the books or a face in the crowd, she is special there and we all love this school!! Keep up the hard work Jackson Teachers and Staff! You all are wonderful!!

Jackson Intermediate Center 3

Posted March 04, 2008
I think the school has a good start to being one of the best school. My children love the school. We come from Ft. Worth Texas and it has been nice.

Posted January 04, 2008
Strong administrative policies, the uniform dress code and a great teaching staff - put them all together and you've got Jackson! My child is in the Explorers program and his growth has been wonderful! He passed both parts of the ISTEP! Success at last!

Posted December 20, 2007

Jackson Intermediate Center 3

Posted November 01, 2007

Jackson Intermediate Center 4

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted November 02, 2006
My child is going to Jackson this year for 5th grade. Jackson is much more structured and the teachers and administration are so much more helpful than any school I have been to by far. Thank you Jackson for caring for our kids. I do love the school uniforms also.

Jackson Intermediate Center
5001 Miami Rd, South Bend, IN  46614
Last modified Jackson Intermediate Center is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Intermediate Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top