Monroe Primary Center 1

Posted August 21, 2013
I will not recommend this school to any parents looking for an elementary school for their child. They have zero toloerance for disabled children. I was unable to recieve assistance for my child in the class room. This school has no para professionals available, which is there to assist disabled children. I dont understand, its like they play by there own rules. I pray that for 2014 with the new principal in office she turns monroe around. The last principal was all over the place and she had no respect for others which came off very aggressive! I didnt want to give this school a 1 in rating.

Monroe Primary Center 5

Posted August 20, 2010
Monroe is a great school with great faculty. Every one is so happy to be there and help in every way. My son has attended for 3 years & has done a great job each year. We get a lot of support any assistance where ever needed. They have even encouraged me to become part of the team! Go Monarchs!

Monroe Primary Center 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I love the spirit of the students and teachers at Monroe Primary Center. Monroe is the most disadvantaged school in our city - you might not know it by the enthusiasm of everyone involved in striving to build excellence on Donmoyer Street! We love everyone involved and want to help them in every way we can!

Monroe Primary Center 4

Posted March 24, 2009
I love my sons' teachers at this school. They encourage a lot of parent involvement. I've had my two sons and two foster children attend this school, and the majority of our experience has been positive.

Contact Information

312 E Donmoyer Ave
South Bend, IN 46614

School website

Monroe Primary Center
312 E Donmoyer Ave, South Bend, IN  46614
Last modified Monroe Primary Center is a public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroe Primary Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.