Bad
Good

I took my child out after 3 weeks and he has now been going to a different school. They told me because my child has autism he would have to repeat kindergarten. I had gone in one day with my son and seen the kindergarten teacher roll her eyes at my child. At that point I was down. My child learned more at his new school in a week then he did in the 3 weeks here. He also has received all As and Bs and is now in 2nd grade with no repeats.

This School is definetly not a F school. First off the teachers are fantastic and are always there if you have questions or concerns. Ms Mast is also a very wonderful principal who is always involved with making sure everything is going smoothly.

I will not recommend this school to any parents looking for an elementary school for their child. They have zero toloerance for disabled children. I was unable to recieve assistance for my child in the class room. This school has no para professionals available, which is there to assist disabled children. I dont understand, its like they play by there own rules. I pray that for 2014 with the new principal in office she turns monroe around. The last principal was all over the place and she had no respect for others which came off very aggressive! I didnt want to give this school a 1 in rating.

Monroe is a great school with great faculty. Every one is so happy to be there and help in every way. My son has attended for 3 years & has done a great job each year. We get a lot of support any assistance where ever needed. They have even encouraged me to become part of the team! Go Monarchs!

I love the spirit of the students and teachers at Monroe Primary Center. Monroe is the most disadvantaged school in our city - you might not know it by the enthusiasm of everyone involved in striving to build excellence on Donmoyer Street! We love everyone involved and want to help them in every way we can!

I love my sons' teachers at this school. They encourage a lot of parent involvement. I've had my two sons and two foster children attend this school, and the majority of our experience has been positive.

Last modified Monroe Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.