Bad
Good

Dickinson Fine Arts Academy 2

Posted December 30, 2014
Hello i am a former student of Dickinson (2010-14). I was in the arts program. This school was full of lies. The principal ( Mr.Sims) made promises and never kept them. He also yelled about anything and everything. And punished everyone not just the ones who deserved it. One person could ruin everything. This school was just based on the I-Step and really didn't care if you passed or failed. Also this school didn't prepare the 8th graders for high school. Plus, when the state department came to our school he sugar coded everything. He made us seem like we where a perfect school but in reality we weren't! And don't think i'm just talking for myself because i'm not i could give a list of past or present students who feel the same way. Thank you for your time - past student

Dickinson Fine Arts Academy 5

Posted June 05, 2014
Dickinson is a great school, I am a student there and a victim (lol) even though the teachers can be annoying...they keeps things in order.

Dickinson Fine Arts Academy 3

Posted November 10, 2013
Hi im a student at this school and i would say that this school is a good one but all the teachers and staff are very srtict about everything and some of the kids dont know how to be quiet so we can actually learn and they to get some better uniforms because the one we have is a little BORING

Dickinson Fine Arts Academy 5

Posted July 28, 2012
After the new principal a lot has changed its an incredible school, the test scores are very good, and accurate I highly suggest this school

Dickinson Fine Arts Academy 3

Posted July 14, 2009
I go to this school.. and well, the kids don't really know when to just shut up and pay attention. They all want to grow up too fast.. I also kind of blame some of the strict teachers. I am glad to be going to this school, but I would like it if kids would actually participate in things.

Dickinson Fine Arts Academy 4

Posted March 22, 2005
This School isn't bad. Teachers sure are on it if there is a problem w/any of the students.

Dickinson Fine Arts Academy 4

Posted January 14, 2005
I think that this school is great school. My favorite teacher isn't really a teacher, it's our principal Mr. Fulce, he is so funny, and nice. Even though people are nice at my school, they do take quick actions for trouble-makers.

Dickinson Fine Arts Academy
4404 Elwood Avenue, South Bend, IN  46628
Last modified Dickinson Fine Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.