South Bend, IN

Posted August 12, 2014
I know the Indiana grading system doesn't show it but this is a GREAT school. The private schools can say what they want about having better test scores ( high parental involvement and access i.e. extra cash to afford tutors) makes that easy enough to achieve; especially when some of those private schools "red shirt" students so they test better. A public school however has many students at multiple reading and math levels and this school does amazing things with most of the students who attend. Principal and staff are amazing, parental involvement is desired and encouraged, and problems (if/when they arise) are addressed immediately. Would recommend this school and its staff from the Principal to the janitors and everyone in between. Oh and of the many South Bend schools this has one of the new buildings!

Posted April 14, 2014
The teachers we've dealt with have been amazing. My son is in his second year here and absolutely loves it. Have never had a problem arranging a meeting with the administration or teacher with any concerns or problems (which are rare). Parental involvement is high and welcomed (unlike other private schools we looked). Would highly recommend.

Nuner Primary Center 2

Posted June 27, 2013
As a teacher I wouldn't recommend this school. Poor communication with parents. Principal quick to blame funding rather than helping my kid succeed. Teacher constantly complain that she was overworked with little help. And in the end my son suffers due to their lack of concern.

Posted October 07, 2012
Nuner Primary Center !...Is the best school in South Bend, IN. My first child that I gave birth to went Nuner from Kindergarten all the way to 4th grade and he was sad that he had to leave, and now my other daughter Kiley Bogunia goes there and loves it so so much and she also has the best 3rd grade teacher ever her name is Mrs. Crawford and my son also had her in 3rd grade when he attended at Nuner. And also I'm going to be starting play ground duty next week at Nuner to be more involved with the school and so that my children see that and see that I love school and want to be involved in everything that my child learn's and learn's from myself and also to just be a great influence.

Nuner Primary Center 0

Posted March 19, 2010
my daughter goes to nuner 2nd grade i also work there myself and alot of others liked it and the way it ran when delba smith was principal

Nuner Primary Center 4

Posted March 03, 2010

Nuner Primary Center 1

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted May 06, 2005
This is a great school! Parents are definitely involved and the kids are well-mannered. My daughter is only in kindegarden but is learning to read and write and her teachers are genuinly concerned for her education and well-being. They encourage parents to come in and sit in on classes whenever (usually a day's notice is polite but not required).

Nuner Primary Center
2716 Pleasant Street, South Bend, IN  46615
Last modified Nuner Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nuner Primary Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top