Posted November 18, 2013
My school is amazing! We have highly trained staff members that go above and beyond to help students succeed. Lincoln has a wide diverse student population that makes our building climate stand out above the rest. Each grade level consists of supportive teachers that are willing to help in any situation to benefit every student and colleagues needs.

Posted November 17, 2013
My school is wonderful! The staff care so much about the students. They will go the extra mile to help the students succeed!

Posted November 16, 2013
Lincoln Primary Center provides a safe learning environment for all students. The group of Highly Qualified and dedicated staff provide differentiated instruction to best meet the needs of all students. Parents work with staff to promote positive community relations and work at home to support their student's success.

Posted November 16, 2013
The teachers at this school are dedicated, compassionate people. They are meeting the needs of the diverse community at Lincoln!

Posted November 05, 2008
I am a student at IUSB pursuing my degree in Elementary Education. I spent some time at Lincoln Primary as a requirement for a class. I was very surprised to see such great teachers and such wonderful things happening here! Lincoln Primary Center is a prime example of the type of environment I hope to work in after graduating and earning my teaching license.

Lincoln Primary Center 4

Posted November 09, 2005
Lincoln has a staff of qualified and caring teachers. They encourage their students to excel in their studies, yet they don't put down those who need extra help. They're ready to work with parents who are willing to take part in their children's education. They also offer many after-school programs for children who wish to learn simple cooking, arts, music, writing, and games as well as activities they can share with their friends. I am very proud to have one child who has 'graduated' from Lincoln, twins who are in their final year at Lincoln, and a newborn who, God willing, will still be able to attend Lincoln in 5 years! I'm also a proud alumnus of Lincoln, myself!

Lincoln Primary Center
1425 East Calvert Street, South Bend, IN  46613
Last modified Lincoln Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Primary Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top