Mckinley Primary Center 5

Posted April 17, 2014
I have had a total of 4 kids that have and are currently attending. I love the staff and what they do for their students.

Mckinley Primary Center 4

Posted March 17, 2013
I currently have 2 children at the school, and I had one already "graduate". McKinley teachers do their best to meet the needs of all learners. My advanced learners have been challenged even as the teachers provide intensive support for the students who are having more difficulty. All students are treated as individuals and cared for.

Mckinley Primary Center
228 North Greenlawn Avenue, South Bend, IN  46617
Last modified Mckinley Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mckinley Primary Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top