Bad
Good

Muessel Primary Center 1

Posted July 01, 2014
My children had issues with teachers and students. My child teacher sent a note home about everything, stuff that made no sense kept me stressed . The kids on the bus and school were bad. My child didn't want to go to school, she was scared. Their grades went down, overall bad experience.

Muessel Primary Center 5

Posted June 07, 2010
While I do agree that we all miss Mrs. Levee, it is what it is and it was her time to move on to bigger and better things for herself. The current new Principle, Mrs. Lewis has at least one flaw yes, she does need to interact more with parents, put a smile on her face instead of a grimace. I'm not sure that she looks at the attendees of the school, both parents as well as children as "lower class" though I feel there definitely is something there. The only way to accomplish a fix with this is for parents to band together and request a meeting with the principle to share those feelings. Other than that, the teachers at Muessel are fabulous, the school is clean and nice. My daughter will be finishing out her 4th grade school year there in Fall of 2010. She's attended since Kindergarten.

Muessel Primary Center 3

Posted February 24, 2010
I agree that the Principal of this school is absolutely ridiculous. I have never know a principal to be so hostile! It's RIDICULOUS! The teachers that we've dealt with are fabulous, but the principal is an absolute nightmare!

Muessel Primary Center 3

Posted August 01, 2009
The principal of this school is ridiculous. She looks at everyone like they are low class citizens, despite there being a handful of parents who really care and are really involved in their child's education. I think this school was better off with Mrs. Levee in charge, because the new principal has not a clue!

Muessel Primary Center 4

Posted April 28, 2006
My daughter is currently finishing up her Kindegarden year at Muessel and it has been a wonderful year. Her teacher is wonderful and there are several parents involved with her class, including myself. Muessel is academically a wonderful school and the principal strives to do better and improve everything in the school. The children, from what I have seen, are mostly curteous and polite with the exception of a small handful. I am extremely proud of what my daughter has accomplished this year and happily impressed with the faculty. My only concern is with the neighborhood that Muessel resides in as it is not the safest area for children to be.

Muessel Primary Center
1021 Blaine Avenue, South Bend, IN  46616
Last modified Muessel Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Muessel Primary Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top