Holy Cross Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2010

Posted April 29, 2009

Holy Cross Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2009
We have been part of the Holy Cross family for numerous years. We enrolled our oldest daughter for the 4-yr old pre-school program and she just graduated 8th grade last year. Our 2nd, and youngest daughter started attending last year for 3 yr-old pre-school and we couldn't possibly imagine sending her anywhere else. Holy Cross is a great school where your child will not only receive a great education but also learn good values and respect for others.

Posted March 12, 2009
I love Holy Cross. We have 3 children who are students there, and our youngest 2 will go there as well. It is a great learning environment, with a fantastic principal and wonderful community of parents. Plus we have great priests! Our children are the 3rd generation in our family to go there.

Posted November 05, 2007
We have three children who graduated from Holy Cross and one who is currently enrolled. This is a terrific school for children and their parents/guardians. Teachers and administrators care deeply about the children and are truly focused on meeting the students' educational, social and spiritual needs. Educating minds and hearts - it really is a place that lives up to its motto of being an educational ministry of the entire parish community.

Holy Cross Elementary School 0

Posted November 01, 2007
We have been at HC for 8 yrs with 2 children currently enrolled. We have found the administration to be fair and the teaching to be great. The new gym/fine arts addition is first class and will be the talk of the city. The quality of education is top notch. If your child is having problems the teachers make you aware at a early stage so that together everyone can help. As a parent, I think this a great thing!

Holy Cross Elementary School 3

Posted June 13, 2006
The religious education my children received was wonderful. On average I believe the faculity and staff care a great deal about their students. I do have many concerns about the quality of education, especially for students who may be having difficulties. I recommend being a very involved parent with your childs school work.

Posted May 03, 2006
- a former student
My family has attended Holy Cross Grade School for numerous years. My youngest niece is just about to graduate from 8th grade. The values and morals that we have learned will stay with us forever. Holy Cross Grade School is an exceptional school and community to belong to. I recommend HC to anyone who is looking for an amazing community to have their children grow up in.

Posted November 01, 2005
- a former student
My nephew attends Holy Cross and is in kindergarten. He has received student of the week twice this month. He has been so proud of that. He talks about Ms. Mary every day. He loves Holy Cross and has been asking me more questions about the Catholic Religion daily. I think that this is such a great impact on his life. Thank you Holy Cross for what you have done and what you will continue to do. Your community supports you!

Posted August 26, 2004
This year is my son's 3rd year at Holy Cross. I have had wonderful experiences here and I am very happy. The teachers and parents are very involved with the students education. Everyone is kind and helpful and you always feel welcomed. I would highly reccomend Holy Cross School. If you want to send you child to a school that is rewarding and fun, this is the one.

Holy Cross Elementary School
1020 Wilber Street, South Bend, IN  46628
Last modified Holy Cross Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holy Cross Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top