Posted November 27, 2010
I graduated from St John's 8 years ago so I'm not actually a parent, but I had a great experience there and plan to send my own children there. The education is outstanding. I really got a step up for high school and even college. The teaching staff is phenomenal. Most of the teachers I had are still teaching there currently and have won many local awards for their teaching abilities. I think the most important thing I received at St John's are the morals and values I still follow and the ability to treat others with kindness and respect. I am thankful my parents placed me in this school!

St John The Baptist Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2010
We have looked at the local private schools in the area and have found St. Johns to not only be the best as far as grades but in price. I have found the teachers to be very concerned for our children's welfare and go above and beyond to help them do the best they can.

Posted April 28, 2009

Posted July 08, 2006
My daughter has truly excelled in her knowledge as well as spirtually since attending St. Johns! I can't imagine her going to school anywhere else! susan loy

Posted September 24, 2004
You can not go wrong with sending your children to St. Johns the Baptist Catholic School. The school staff and volunteers are wonderful with the children. And willing to provide as much help to the children as they may need. They have true family values and the children are considerate of eachother and the staff.

Posted February 23, 2004
This wonderful school offers a family-oriented learning environment. The small class sizes and care and dedication of the teachers and staff create extremely positive conditions for the children to develop academically and spiritually, with an emphasis on community involvement. There is much interaction among all the students (PreK- 8th gr) and a true 'family experience' dominates.

St John The Baptist Elementary School
3616 Saint Johns Way, South Bend, IN  46628
Last modified St John The Baptist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St John The Baptist Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.